Registering will remove ads

Recommended Posts

So after i beat the Precinct objective mission and watched the cutscene the game was loading forever. I restarted game now i am stuck in tutorial and that mission is complete. Any ideas of how to fix it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Registering will remove ads
17 minutes ago, SensitiveVixen said:

So after i beat the Precinct objective mission and watched the cutscene the game was loading forever. I restarted game now i am stuck in tutorial and that mission is complete. Any ideas of how to fix it?

hate to say it but perhaps try creating a new character


ginterkalashnikov2.gif

Please read and follow the community guidelines.

"If this is what he wants and it's what

she wants, then why's there so much pain"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, g1nt3r said:

hate to say it but perhaps try creating a new character

I will try a few things if all fails i will try a new character. Kind of bums me out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I'm sorry you're having issues. If it makes you feel any better you're not the only one with that issue. Let us know if you figure it out.


ginterkalashnikov2.gif

Please read and follow the community guidelines.

"If this is what he wants and it's what

she wants, then why's there so much pain"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, g1nt3r said:

Yeah, I'm sorry you're having issues. If it makes you feel any better you're not the only one with that issue. Let us know if you figure it out.

Will do. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, g1nt3r said:

Yeah, I'm sorry you're having issues. If it makes you feel any better you're not the only one with that issue. Let us know if you figure it out.

So it turns out if you go through the Precinct objective mission area and walk through the gates after grappling down where the helicopter cutscene starts it starts the custscene then says connecting for me but it works you just have to let it connect for a few minutes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like you fixed it, but in case you didn't (or if anyone else is having this problem), I made a brief post explaining the fix:

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Marcus

I joined a friends game when he was taking back the base of operations and I'm stuck at the start of the game and it has all my progress like my evidence and ECHOS from other missions at the end of the game how do I get back to my map with all the missions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Guest Marcus said:

I joined a friends game when he was taking back the base of operations and I'm stuck at the start of the game and it has all my progress like my evidence and ECHOS from other missions at the end of the game how do I get back to my map with all the missions?

 

There was an old bug, so it might not be the same issue. However these were the instructions I had used way back then. I remember the instructions weren't fantastic, the map could be better, and finding this other gate was a bit frustrating. However, it had worked:

Go through the gates again. The first one is located in the alley with the fire truck where you finish that mission.

This alley can be found by going counter clockwise around the block from the mission point. Once you pass the fire truck, you go to the door connected to the right side of the gate. The second gate that lets you progress pass manhattan is the one leading to the heli pad. The other one leads you back to the street/map

Check out the location on the map below, you need to go here, upper left by the police station, by Brooklyn Bridge. Walk through the first and second door and the cutscene animation should start playing. No need to replay mission, just follow ur footsteps from the last time.

 

 

 

the-division-brooklyn-stuck-location_200x267.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.