• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Stuck in tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensitiveVixen

So after i beat the Precinct objective mission and watched the cutscene the game was loading forever. I restarted game now i am stuck in tutorial and that mission is complete. Any ideas of how to fix it?

g1nt3r

Death Otter
So after i beat the Precinct objective mission and watched the cutscene the game was loading forever. I restarted game now i am stuck in tutorial and that mission is complete. Any ideas of how to fix it?
hate to say it but perhaps try creating a new character

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Yeah, I'm sorry you're having issues. If it makes you feel any better you're not the only one with that issue. Let us know if you figure it out.

SensitiveVixen

Yeah, I'm sorry you're having issues. If it makes you feel any better you're not the only one with that issue. Let us know if you figure it out.
So it turns out if you go through the Precinct objective mission area and walk through the gates after grappling down where the helicopter cutscene starts it starts the custscene then says connecting for me but it works you just have to let it connect for a few minutes. 

M

Marcus

I joined a friends game when he was taking back the base of operations and I'm stuck at the start of the game and it has all my progress like my evidence and ECHOS from other missions at the end of the game how do I get back to my map with all the missions?

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I joined a friends game when he was taking back the base of operations and I'm stuck at the start of the game and it has all my progress like my evidence and ECHOS from other missions at the end of the game how do I get back to my map with all the missions?

There was an old bug, so it might not be the same issue. However these were the instructions I had used way back then. I remember the instructions weren't fantastic, the map could be better, and finding this other gate was a bit frustrating. However, it had worked:

Go through the gates again. The first one is located in the alley with the fire truck where you finish that mission.

This alley can be found by going counter clockwise around the block from the mission point. Once you pass the fire truck, you go to the door connected to the right side of the gate. The second gate that lets you progress pass manhattan is the one leading to the heli pad. The other one leads you back to the street/map

Check out the location on the map below, you need to go here, upper left by the police station, by Brooklyn Bridge. Walk through the first and second door and the cutscene animation should start playing. No need to replay mission, just follow ur footsteps from the last time.

the-division-brooklyn-stuck-location_200x267.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements