Registering will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Keith_Bones

Can't get to Manhattan

Playing the final mission in Brooklyn alone doesn't give me the option to go to Manhattan, and every time that I do it with a group there is always at least one person who won't show up to the gate, but it needs everybody present in order or go.

I've run this mission 8 times now and the majority of the time I've been playing the game has been in this one spot. This is infuriating. Is anybody else getting this, and is there a solution?

Registering will remove ads

Nevermind, apparently you can just walk up to the gate without the mission being active, I'm dumb

• Upvote 2

I had this problem last night when the servers were squirrely.  I was about to get past without running the mission and then I ran to the pier.  Found this and I think it may help: http://www.gamepur.com/guide/22402-tom-clancys-division-stuck-brooklyn-issue-fix-available-heres-how-get-past.html

Yeah my problem is that I can't even load Manhattan it has a 32% with straight 0's across the timer any soultions

Ive completed the mission twice and also gone back to the gate but ive still not been able to get to manhattan, i find it incredibly annoying that after less than an hour on the game i cant get any further after paying £50 for it. 

Anyone got any other ideas for me?

Guest Can't get to Manhatten

I have the same problem!!!

On 3/30/2016 at 11:44 AM, PRINCEOVERKILL said:

Yeah my problem is that I can't even load Manhattan it has a 32% with straight 0's across the timer any soultions