• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Can't get to Manhattan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith_Bones

Playing the final mission in Brooklyn alone doesn't give me the option to go to Manhattan, and every time that I do it with a group there is always at least one person who won't show up to the gate, but it needs everybody present in order or go.

I've run this mission 8 times now and the majority of the time I've been playing the game has been in this one spot. This is infuriating. Is anybody else getting this, and is there a solution?

KirbsBEAST

Ive completed the mission twice and also gone back to the gate but ive still not been able to get to manhattan, i find it incredibly annoying that after less than an hour on the game i cant get any further after paying £50 for it. 

Anyone got any other ideas for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements