• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

White hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticRobo

Meme Machine
​this is sick, I can imagine groups of people dressed in full white coming to the help at the perfect time in a battle or something.
​ikr and they could also have pointy white hats so other people know they mean business

Dirtyb0mbz

Community Member
I'll have to look for those, biggest hesitation was having to go back and forth from reddit to post kr what have you

Calebmcc_SW

Thanks Dirtyb0mbz for creating the topic!

The Dark Zone Sentinels consists of a group of Agents who willingly take a stand against any rogue operatives within the Dark Zones. They are a combination of hired agents and volunteers who patrol the Dark Zones looking to lend a hand against Rogue Agents. Think of the group as a place for Dark Zone Sherpas - to use Destiny terminology - to help people that are interested in a positive experience in an otherwise troll-laden environment. We pledge to not go Rogue, help you accomplish your goals, and, most importantly, have fun!

You can follow us on Twitter @DZSentinels

The Facebook Group is for the core group of Sentinels (or White Hat agents) to chat about all things Tom Clancy's The Division. It will also act as a place to talk about the SmartWatch Podcast. You can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DarkZoneSentinels/

We've also got a Subreddit going which will act as the place to find Agents in one of a few categories:

• Sentinels (looking for/offering services)
  • Patrols (Organized patrol mission)
  • Sentinel-Reviews (Performance reviews of Sentinels from the subreddit)
Here is a link to the subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkZoneSentinels/

Feel free to join both if interested!

Love that gif Onyhx!

Dirtyb0mbz

Community Member
Bunch of white knights... I mean no offense to any of you here who are joining  :grin:
After seeing the chaos and experiencing the frustration that rogues can cause I'll be happy to help put the trolls back under their bridge lol, granted I've been on both sides if the slectrum, but fig rogue wasn't my fault lol

I'll have to look for those, biggest hesia

Dirtyb0mbz

Community Member

The Dark Zone Sentinels consists of a group of Agents who willingly take a stand against any rogue operatives within the Dark Zones. They are a combination of hired agents and volunteers who patrol the Dark Zones looking to lend a hand against Rogue Agents. Think of the group as a place for Dark Zone Sherpas - to use Destiny terminology - to help people that are interested in a positive experience in an otherwise troll-laden environment. We pledge to not go Rogue, help you accomplish your goals, and, most importantly, have fun!

The Facebook Group is for the core group of Sentinels (or White Hat agents) to chat about all things Tom Clancy's The Division. It will also act as a place to talk about the SmartWatch Podcast. You can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DarkZoneSentinels/

We've also got a Subreddit going which will act as the place to find Agents in one of a few categories:

Love that gif Onyhx!
Already signed up on the subreddit and requested on Facebook, the more opportunities in have to run with other people the more fun it'll be 

wahirsch

Well this is exactly what I'm looking for: a community to hunt down Rogue Agents with. I'm going to hold off for now but I'm going to keep a close eye on them.
​Join usssss.

​this is sick, I can imagine groups of people dressed in full white coming to the help at the perfect time in a battle or something.
​One can only hope we're able to do just that. We have people who will be designated as "Patrol Units" who simply run around the DZ and wreck rogue agents.

Staying on subject.......

Ive joined thier facebook page and tweeting out thier links.
​I seriously appreciate that. I manage a few twitter accounts, websites, and Facebook groups - so all the help and outreach I can get really helps.

"no going rogue"

Never going rogue what monsters 
​Don't get it twisted. In my experience it's almost impossible to never go rogue... a single stray bullet seems to always find it's way into an ally or friendly agent. You just need to be able to dissuade them from attacking or accept your fate and die with honor.

ChaoticRobo

Meme Machine
​Join usssss.

​One can only hope we're able to do just that. We have people who will be designated as "Patrol Units" who simply run around the DZ and wreck rogue agents.

​I seriously appreciate that. I manage a few twitter accounts, websites, and Facebook groups - so all the help and outreach I can get really helps.

​Don't get it twisted. In my experience it's almost impossible to never go rogue... a single stray bullet seems to always find it's way into an ally or friendly agent. You just need to be able to dissuade them from attacking or accept your fate and die with honor.
I think a may join them if I can just call it a "stray bullet"

Last edited by a moderator:

Onyhx

Community Agent

Love that gif Onyhx!
​Thanks

g1nt3r

Death Otter
​I don't know if this was obvious or not but even though you love the gif I would advise against using it to advertise for the group. You might be mistaken for only helping certain races of people.

Actually thinking of this makes me want to make a group of my own. The WHITE SUPREMACISTS, we only help white men or women in game and if your skins a different color or race we shoot you. What do you think?
​you need to put a LOL JK at the end of that for it to be allowed here

ChaoticRobo

Meme Machine
​I don't know if this was obvious or not but even though you love the gif I would advise against using it to advertise for the group. You might be mistaken for only helping certain races of people.

Actually thinking of this makes me want to make a group of my own. The WHITE SUPREMACISTS, we only help white men or women in game and if your skins a different color or race we shoot you. What do you think?
And I got an angry message for pointing that out although it was somewhat off topic 

g1nt3r

Death Otter
​Join usssss.

​anywho your group sounds fun and I like that you have a directive. Hope too see you and your members around the forums

Onyhx

Community Agent
​you need to put a LOL JK at the end of that for it to be allowed here
​I thought I had implied it a bit more my bad lmao. Rereading it, it does seem more serious than I meant it. Ill try to be more direct about sarcasm in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements