• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Chaos Vanguard Now Recruiting EU and US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are we?The Chaos Vanguard is a large multigaming community that has grown very fast within several games in a very short period of time. We have a very active TeamSpeak and forum that is used on a daily basis by our members! We have approximately 22,000 members in our community and over 1000 members on TeamSpeak daily across NA/EU timezones!What can we offer you?

[SIZE=13.3333px]Our Division Section no drama mature player to play with also very active player we are wanting to grow and grow we have casual players that play for fun and we also have competitive player which takes the game serous and want to get really high rank and [/SIZE]weaponry in the game 
What we require from youYou have a working microphone.You can understand/speak english.You must be at least 16 or older.You must be willing to use Teamspeak 3.How do I join?!Joining us is very simple. No interview is required. All you need to do is register on our website and send us your application by filling out the form provided. We don't need you to play in any certain way or be any specific skill level, we have members of all skill levels so you will always have someone to play with and to learn from! Once you have joined us you will be set on a trial period of two weeks where our members can vote if they want you in our community or not (you will not be able to see the votes). This is entirely based on your personality so if you're a nice guy/girl don't worry you will be fine! The reason we have this system in place is to avoid any toxic players joining our community, hence why we have very little drama even though we're such a big community! We are here to have fun and no one will downvote you because they don't think you're good at the game, it only matters what kind of person you are!Does this sound like a community/group of gamers you'd like to join? In that case...Visit our homepage and register/apply: www.thechaosvanguard.co.ukFeel free to visit our TeamSpeak if you have any questions: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:

CvBirdie

I absolutely love this community, I've been a member for months now and i do not regret meeting all these new players! Give the community a try and see if you like it!!

Sao

One of the best communities I have been in, definately worth taking a look at!

Sao

Looking for more members to fill our ranks, we have almost 200 active members! Come be number 200!

Historical

We're currently looking for more players to join our team. If you want to join a friendly and helpful clan then join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements