• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Delta Error Message 20001004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hepah02

I've been trying to get on for about an hour.  No luck so far.  Keep getting the Delta error services not available.  Any work around?

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
If you're trying to connect at peak load times, you may be unable to do so. It all depends on which server you're trying to connect to and how many others are already connected/trying to connect at the same time. The issue usually resolves itself, as it's a server issue and not a "you" issue. This problem used to be much more common, but it seems to be getting fixed piece by piece as they upgrade servers/add more servers

DancinPhil

I got the game as a gift last Thursday, April 28 and have still not been able to connect. I get booted to this "Delta 20001004" error message every time. I've tried daily, at various times, and still can't connect or play the game. It feels like one big frustrating pile of wasted money. The furthest I got was on day one I played into the first safe room and then I get booted to this error every couple of minutes. The game is completely unplayable for me. I've adjusted my router settings, followed all the general troubleshooting on my end, and even reinstalled the game. 

I'm looking for any steps or solution so I might actually get to play this game. 

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
I got the game as a gift last Thursday, April 28 and have still not been able to connect. I get booted to this "Delta 20001004" error message every time. I've tried daily, at various times, and still can't connect or play the game. It feels like one big frustrating pile of wasted money. The furthest I got was on day one I played into the first safe room and then I get booted to this error every couple of minutes. The game is completely unplayable for me. I've adjusted my router settings, followed all the general troubleshooting on my end, and even reinstalled the game. 

I'm looking for any steps or solution so I might actually get to play this game. 
have you downloaded the updates? I realize on most consoles it's not even a choice anymore, but there were connection issues (and specifically ones dealing with this error code) addressed in a few of them.

If you already have, I would advise you to jump over to the official Ubisoft boards. Their answer time is dismal some days, but this seems like something they should be fixing/should have fixed.

BattleFish

Hi,

new agent here... still trying to wrap my head around the game and even now i'm still getting this error...

anyone heard anything or knows something?

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
Hi,

new agent here... still trying to wrap my head around the game and even now i'm still getting this error...

anyone heard anything or knows something?
If you're trying to connect at peak load times, or in areas with a low server count, you may be unable to do so. It all depends on which server you're trying to connect to, how many servers are available to share the player load, and how many others are already connected/trying to connect at the same time. The issue usually resolves itself, as it's a server issue and not a "you" issue. This problem used to be much more common, but it seems to be getting fixed piece by piece as they upgrade servers/add more servers.

Wodzirej93

Anyone can help me? After the last server maintenance on may 12 i cant log into a game. Problem the same as in posts above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements