• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Lets talk NFL (for the NFL fans out there)

Blazzen67

so, name the team you like (keep it civil lol) ..lets talk about the draft. and so on. I will start off. I was born in Irving Texas, so i am a Dallas Cowboy fan. as for the draft. i can not believe the rams and now the eagles have given away so much just for the right to pick just ok QB's (Geoff and Wentz), i don't think either QB is worth what either team gave up for the right to draft them.

Anyone can start a topic on this thread, so fellow agents. Lets talk NFL :)

Last edited by a moderator:

g1nt3r

Death Otter
A cowboys fan huh... Ok keeping it civil haha.

I'm a packer fan... However now that my area has a football team (the Rams), I may have to have two teams. I do agree with you on my team giving up so much for those top draft picks. I hope that they have some sort of strat laid out.

Blazzen67

A cowboys fan huh... Ok keeping it civil haha.

I'm a packer fan... However now that my area has a football team (the Rams), I may have to have two teams. I do agree with you on my team giving up so much for those top draft picks. I hope that they have some sort of strat laid out.
yep, a cowboy fan. a real one, born and raised, not the band wagon dallas fan. and you a packers fan? i just have to say to you is Dez caught that ball 2 years ago in the playoffs LOL

Yeah, the Rams better have a plan and kn ow what they are doing, they just mortgaged their future for one of these QB's...QB's that i think are good, but not worth what was given up to get them. 

Last edited by a moderator:

ADK-Joker

Sensei
Giants, when they play good.

Used to be a huge Eagles fan when McNabb played (Only cause he played Football and Basketball for Syracuse)

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
Ravens. Baltimore born and raised.

Before we got a team again, I was also a Cowboys fan, the 90's made that easy though lol. REALLY glad we got a team though, the cowboys fell off soooo hard lmao.

Blazzen67

Ravens. Baltimore born and raised.

Before we got a team again, I was also a Cowboys fan, the 90's made that easy though lol. REALLY glad we got a team though, the cowboys fell off soooo hard lmao.
lol yes, they have, but ALL franchises go through what Dallas has been going through...Pittsburgh went 30 years between superbowl wins, from the 70's to the 2000's ...the giants went 17 years between championships san fran is in the middle of a 20 year+ drought, same as dallas..i could go on and on. it not easy winning it all. but i have stuck with one team my whole life..since Staubach and the doomsday defense, through their 1-15 season back in 89', through thick and thin :)

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
lol yes, they have, but ALL franchises go through what Dallas has been going through...Pittsburgh went 30 years between superbowl wins, from the 70's to the 2000's ...the giants went 17 years between championships san fran is in the middle of a 20 year+ drought, same as dallas..i could go on and on. it not easy winning it all. but i have stuck with one team my whole life..since Staubach and the doomsday defense, through their 1-15 season back in 89', through thick and thin :)
true...but we've been lucky so far, averaging a superbowl win every ten years...and thank god they do. Since the Orioles stopped winning in the 80's, they're all we got lol.

Advertisements