• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

(Question) What missions drop what? Hard/Challenging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeOfMetal

Community Veteran
What im wondering is what missions drop special items, Gear, and Weapon Skins.

i did Lincoln tunnel on Challenging last night and got the Awesome Pink Weapon Skin Mod.

my questions are:

• What missions give you gear above 163
  • what mission give you better Gun Skins?
  • What missions have high % to drop High end gear above 163
  • What challenging missions drop the highest Gear and what gear score is it, and what are the % chance to drop them?
i play both Hard missions

and

Challenging missions

and later at night i run Falcon Lost on Hard mode 2 or 3 times.

my gear score is 183 id like it to be closer to 201 or above.

AGENTR1TAM

Community Agent
In my opinion... Hard mode is your best chance for weapon skins. Not sure/can't remember which missions sorry.

As for gear... 

Best chance to get 163+ gear is challenging missions and incursion. 

Lincoln Tunnel and Lexington Center challenge mode for Gear set gloves and kneepads (not guaranteed)

Heard some people getting GS204 weapons and tactics I answered great pieces from Warrengate Power Plant on challenging  

You could always had into the DZ for MAYBE some luck but most likely it'll be Nomad gear pieces. If that set floats your boat.

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
Warrenagte power plant: Electric Green weapon skin

Lincoln Tunnel: Solid Teal weapon skin

Lexington Event Center: Solid Pink weapon skin

Russian Consulate: Stripes (red, white and blue) weapon skin

Falcon Lost Challenge Mode: Bumblebee weapon skin

Hard mode vanilla missions drop gear/weapons from 131-163 (1 piece of 163 gear per boss defeat).

Challenge mode vanilla missions drop gear between 131-182/191 (1 piece of 182 gear per boss defeat, OR 1 piece of 191 gear set rarely).

Falcon Lost hard mode drops gear sets at 191-214 (191 from boss drop, 214 from weekly award), and a piece of 182 HE gear from the boss drop.

Falcon Lost challenge mode drops gear sets at 214-240 (214 from boss drop, 240 from weekly), and a piece of 204 gear from boss drop.

Your best bet to up your gear score is to run the darkzone and get lucky, or keep running falcon lost on hard until you're ready for challenge mode.

MadeOfMetal

Community Veteran
Warrenagte power plant: Electric Green weapon skin

Lincoln Tunnel: Solid Teal weapon skin

Lexington Event Center: Solid Pink weapon skin

Russian Consulate: Stripes (red, white and blue) weapon skin

Falcon Lost Challenge Mode: Bumblebee weapon skin

Hard mode vanilla missions drop gear/weapons from 131-163 (1 piece of 163 gear per boss defeat).

Challenge mode vanilla missions drop gear between 131-182/191 (1 piece of 182 gear per boss defeat, OR 1 piece of 191 gear set rarely).

Falcon Lost hard mode drops gear sets at 191-214 (191 from boss drop, 214 from weekly award), and a piece of 182 HE gear from the boss drop.

Falcon Lost challenge mode drops gear sets at 214-240 (214 from boss drop, 240 from weekly), and a piece of 204 gear from boss drop.

Your best bet to up your gear score is to run the darkzone and get lucky, or keep running falcon lost on hard until you're ready for challenge mode.
great post

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
does this have to be on challenging or can it be done on hard? and do you happen to know the drop rate?
I only run hard when it's a daily (which is rare), so all mine have come from challenging. That's not to say hard can't drop the skin though.

It's a fairly rare drop rate, just got run it until it comes.

xDOUGIEFRESHHx

In addition to the mans post on the loot, You CANNOT get weapon skins on HARD mode, sorry CHALLENGING only for the skins, and as for getting your gear score up, whatever gets you more drops per hour high end and above, extracting solely highends from darkzone or running challenge modes over and over. Thats your own personal preference. Im willing to help on xbox one, i have a few characters now all over 210 G.S. So i know the grinds! Lol. Gamertag is my username on the forums! Have a great day

Last edited by a moderator:

Colonel2Can

Lincoln Tunnel and Lexington Center challenge mode for Gear set gloves and kneepads (not guaranteed)
I can confirm this also - my normal routine is to run Lex Centre over and over again, but only had Gold 182 and lower. 

However, I felt like a change from the normal grind and run Tunnel instead and had a gear set gloves drop first time! 

Also had skins drop on from all challenge missions. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements