• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Falcon lost Challenging (Need Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irockjays

Sup guys I am new to the community.

i play on PS4 and I am looking for a crew wanting to help me beat the incursion on challenge mode. Willing to throw down some PSN cards for your services!

MurphDog6

Rogue Hunter
Would also be Interested in taking down FLCM. I have yet to attempt it though but can run hard mode comfortably.

GS around about 200

health at 92k dps 165k with Midas and 10k skill power. Usually run pulse and overheal

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
Sup guys I am new to the community.

i play on PS4 and I am looking for a crew wanting to help me beat the incursion on challenge mode. Willing to throw down some PSN cards for your services!
As much as I wanna say yes to getting paid (but seriously, don't do that lmao), I can't say a squad could carry you through without knowing your stats/build.

Irockjays

Gear score 192 

stats 

DPS 174k

Health 53k

Electronics 10k

running sentry and tactician gear with 182 Aug and 204 M1A

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
Gear score 192 

stats 

DPS 174k

Health 53k

Electronics 10k

running sentry and tactician gear with 182 Aug and 204 M1A
To be brutally honest, I'm not sure you'd survive. 53k health is VERY low for challenge mode incursion, and nothing else really stands out as even "average".

An AMAZING 3 man squad probably could carry you through, but for most, having a weak link will eventually kill everyone.

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
I can change it. I can get my health in the low 80k's
That'd be MUCH better, assuming 65% armor.

Just bear in mind, this is THE end game run atm... even the best groups fail occasionally.

A decent outline of what's needed to run it can be found here, as well as other pointers throughout the thread:

Last edited by a moderator:

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
I run Falcon Lost on Heroic usually.  Whilst harder than challenging, the jump is not that big.  The enemy are just more aggressive but still have the same damage, health.

I go down to a couple of sniper shots or close shotgun blasts with a toughness around 450k (75% mitigation).  I also had to up my DPS as the low 100k was pretty slow for Time to Kill.

I would strongly suggest getting in to the Underground and gearing up a bit more.  Gearsets are not such a big deal in a good group so if you end up with Blind / Firecrest at higher gear scores then mod for stats (health with some firearms - skill on gear mods / backpack & mask IIRC).  Once you start grinding Falcon Lost you can replace the pieces with the new ones of the set you want to use.  

You could also run a few Lincoln Tunnel on challenging / Heroic.  I have pulled a few people with your GS level through it if there are two of us with a high GS (and ok build).  Lincoln Tunnel is a PC grinding run so is quite popular for all levels of players.

Have one or two good high skill power people in the team for Falcon Lost.  High being over 30k preferably and have them equip smart cover and pulse.  You can actually smart cover the mobile cover so for shotgun rushes, if in the pit, pair up and have one person lay mobile cover and smart cover at each end and the pair can cover behind it.  Beware flashbang skill as it will destroy smart cover.  Weapon cache and overdose is also handy.

I will be editing my Falcon Lost Heroic run with a very good team (they probably could do it without me TBH  :12_slight_smile:  ) over the next week.  We don't use the Pit but somewhere else where one smart cover can be used by everyone covering all directions.  Just finishing rendering my Dragons Next run for upload tomorrow then this one will be next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements