Registering will remove ads
Callsign_Gloves

The Division Forums merchandise?

Hey Agents,

It's just a idea for us at the moment, but we wanted your opinions on if we were to create some The Division Forums merchandise?

All ideas and opinions are welcome here guys. So far we're thinking about making some T-Shirts, but what else would you want to see from us? And if we were to create a shop with the merchandise, how many of you would want to pick something up? Also, if you think you could make some designs for us to use, then feel free to contact myself or @g1nt3r. We'll see if it's anything we can, or would like to use and go from there.

Let us know your thoughts Agents!

~HawKShoT

• Upvote 2

"I will seek the mantel of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution and the American way of life."

Registering will remove ads

I'd be interested but it will ultimately come down to the cost of shipping to the UK. 

• Upvote 1

The ocean is on fire...........The sky turned dark again as the boats came in........And the beaches, stretched out with soldiers, with their guns and arms..........It has just begun

I think that some of the clothing pieces from the game (hats, beanies, tees, hoodies, etc.) would definitely be a good idea.  Pricing and designs would be deciding factors for me, but I like the thought.  

Have you thought about picking up clothing from some of the podcasts to sell in the store also?  I know RAR and DZR have been known to sell shirts and while I don't know if Bombshell Jackets has any, I can only imagine how sweet they'd be if they did.  Might also help to make selling items easier if multiple groups ordered from the same vendor(s).  

Just throwing out my 2 cents.  

• Upvote 1

"You blocking with your head again!" "Eeyuuh, stink like dead baboon in here!" ~ Lo Wang

Check out my YouTube channel for Division content -

https://www.youtube.com/deadsockpuppet

forumsig2.png

A coffee cup would be awesome. 

RIP Alex - 1982-2016 

20 minutes ago, Voyager42 said:

A coffee cup would be awesome. 

I see your coffee cup and raise you either a pint glass or beer stein.  

"You blocking with your head again!" "Eeyuuh, stink like dead baboon in here!" ~ Lo Wang

Check out my YouTube channel for Division content -

https://www.youtube.com/deadsockpuppet

forumsig2.png

On July 18, 2016 at 5:14 PM, DeadSockPuppet said:

I see your coffee cup and raise you either a pint glass or beer stein.  

Hmm. Tempting. A pint glass does sound great. Would be great to add to my collection. 

• Upvote 1

RIP Alex - 1982-2016