• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live DZ Mismatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

FacetiusMaximus

Community Member
Can anyone please explain why the system persists in matching me to groups of agents when, the very moment I step into the DZ, all the other team members show up as "DZ Mismatch?" If their rating is higher than mine, or vice-versa, why would the system match us in the first place? 

It's getting really frustrating - I've been kicked off eleven teams in the past half-hour, and had "DZ Mismatch" for another four...

I can't get at the really good loot without help, but I can't get the help either...

Arrrggghhhh!!

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
dz bracket assigning is bugged atm for players below 201. They're working out a fix, but no date yet.

FacetiusMaximus

Community Member
Thanks, but...it's infuriating!

It seems to have been bugged for weeks.

I'm getting to the stage where a one or two point in my gear score almost seems to be worthy of an achievement in itself.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
dz bracket assigning is bugged atm for players below 201. They're working out a fix, but no date yet.
Glad to know that I don't need to be in a hurry to get back there.  With the new PvE stuff I probably won't go there for a bit, I can get all the loot I need. 

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Glad to know that I don't need to be in a hurry to get back there.  With the new PvE stuff I probably won't go there for a bit, I can get all the loot I need. 
I hear of people with 175 being thrown into the gs201+ which is absurd. Hopefully they'll fix that. Though, if you're closer,, like 190s, it isn't so bad, but you'll need to group up.

Maybe because of all the new content, but I see fewer rogues. Of course, that won't last. Probably not very long at all. So, if you want to, go in now.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I just spent like 4 hrs playing search & destroy and taking out HVTs and had a great time, so much so I didn't get to the daily missions.  At some point I'll go into the DZ to see the special packages, new difficulty, and the rope cutting, but it might not be for a while. 

ChowYunFats

Community Veteran
Is that what also effecting people below GS 201 getting placed in DZ Bracket 201 also? just happen to me now I went to the DZ and I GS 195 and they put me in DZ 201 

Little Warfy

Community Member
I remember the first time this happened to me and my group (just the 2 of us).

I was talking to him over xbox chat

"can you see me?"

"no, can you see me?"

"shit, I don't know what's happened, but you are no longer in my group, I've now been grouped with some guy called DZ Mismatch!"

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
IMO a far better UI should be in place for this. I'm assuming because of the lovely entry animations etc that Massive decided on immersion over gameplay in this case but honestly as soon as you try to exit the decontamination area into the DZ if you're grouped up it should physically stop you and tell you in CLEAR TEXT that player(s) in your group will not match your DZ instance. 

Last edited by a moderator:

ChowYunFats

Community Veteran
Well even after server maintenance today I am still having DZ issues like the original poster it keep's putting me in wrong DZ Bracket I'm GS 195 and it think's I need to be in DZ 201 for some odd reason :(

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Well even after server maintenance today I am still having DZ issues like the original poster it keep's putting me in wrong DZ Bracket I'm GS 195 and it think's I need to be in DZ 201 for some odd reason :(
That's because its working as intended currently. Its a broken system but working as its been coded to do unfortunately. I am sure based on what they've done regarding community feedback that they will try to implement something else soon though. 

ChowYunFats

Community Veteran
I heard that as well I been doing a little research and well I don't really mind DZ 201 now my GS jump enuff that I am not really coming down to change I'll stay where I'm comfy 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements