• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Lag/Getting kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsCriminal

Anyone experiencing lag or constantly being kicked? I know it isn't my internet connection I've reset twice and called the company making sure everything is good on their end. I can't be the only one having this issue.

Scoop

Community Agent
Yep we had it on Monday. Two players game froze and they had to reboot and my grenade menu popped up on its own and froze. Only seems to happen with challenge mode or incursions.

RaneMokeev

Sh*t St*rrer
Might be obvious, but always play hard wired!

I brought the PS4 to a hotel last Saturday, hopped on their otherwise decent wifi, and promptly died in the Dark Zone.  Nothing quite like freezing and waking up dead compliments of a shotgunner.

Bossman0411

I've just started getting this that past 4 days. Dark zone and incursions are literally impossible to play in right now. Have u found a fix for this , or is it still doing it for u too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements