• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Beta over, so what now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulehorn117

Community Member
I don't know about you guys but we talked about this subject a little on our podcast last night. After playing the Beta I feel like when I try to play another game I feel ..... unsatisfied. I cannot remember feeling this way except for when Destiny first launched. Needless to say the hooks are in deep. So, the question is what are you guys playing to pass the time between now and the launch date?

PS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let the open beta be true!

signed -  TCTD  Anonymous. (lol)

DIR3_W0LF

Community Veteran
Haha we're all in the same boat Mulehorn!

Currently I'm playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. I've always passed on this mmorpg, but being a huge SW fan and currently nothing to play I decided to fill my time with this.

Mulehorn117

Community Member
@DIR3_W0LF that's awesome! I have a good bro that use to work on that game at EA. Offered me a free copy once but I didn't have a PC that could handle it. :/ He made up for it though and got me the collectors edition Mass Effect 3 when it came out  :blush:

Dorian

Community Member
Haha we're all in the same boat Mulehorn!

Currently I'm playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. I've always passed on this mmorpg, but being a huge SW fan and currently nothing to play I decided to fill my time with this.
So what class did you choose to play?  Are you liking it?  I played Sentinel and also the Marauder .  

I am playing nothing right now and just waiting for another week with the Division beta and the 8th.  I am waiting to see if Bungie announces anything at the end of February.  

DIR3_W0LF

Community Veteran
So what class did you choose to play?  Are you liking it?  I played Sentinel and also the Marauder .  

I am playing nothing right now and just waiting for another week with the Division beta and the 8th.  I am waiting to see if Bungie announces anything at the end of February.  
Currently a Sith Juggernaut. I'm finding it a bit hard to get into but going to keep trying ;-) It's only for a month anyway

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I played The Old Republic for a while... alot of "kill 30 smugglers" crap. Basically WoW in the Star Wars universe. 

Mulehorn117

Community Member
I played The Old Republic for a while... alot of "kill 30 smugglers" crap. Basically WoW in the Star Wars universe. 
well that stinks. Now I don't know if I want to try it lol. I read in a article about EA a few days back that they are losing a lot of subs.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
well that stinks. Now I don't know if I want to try it lol. I read in a article about EA a few days back that they are losing a lot of subs.
Not surprised, I mean, try it if you get the chance but it lost my sub 2 months in... so did WoW though. I am pretty picky about MMOs

Dorian

Community Member
I really liked it!  I played day one though and found a great clan.  Everybody was leveling up together because it was a new game.  I was a fanatic for finding holocrons.  They taught me how to play an MMO.  I was clueless.  I still am for the most part from seeing my gameplay in the beta.  Played about three to six months.  I can't remember really but quit when everyone started quitting after max level because they didn't like endgame.  

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I really liked it!  I played day one though and found a great clan.  Everybody was leveling up together because it was a new game.  I was a fanatic for finding holocrons.  They taught me how to play an MMO.  I was clueless.  I still am for the most part from seeing my gameplay in the beta.  Played about three to six months.  I can't remember really but quit when everyone started quitting after max level because they didn't like endgame.  
Yeah, heard the end game wasn't very good, probably why I didn't bother leveling all the way. Got close though.

Blazzen67

played that game as well for awhile as well. It was fun up to a point. to me it got kinda repetitive and boring after awhile Played ESO (elder scrolls online) All the way to level cap. i did like that game.

ThaddeusPrime

Community Member
To be honest, I haven't touched my Xbox since the beta. I hoping for an additional beta too, buuuut, I also looking forward to the launch of Rocket League for X1(supposed to be mid-February). I think that will fill in my time nicely until the full The Division. 

haiboba

Community Member
Definitely feeling withdraws from The Division beta. Haven't touched the XB1 or PC since the beta. Everything else seems pretty stale in comparison to The Division at this point. Really hoping we do get an open beta to scratch The Division itch. 

FamousWarriorX

Community Member
To be honest, I haven't touched my Xbox since the beta. I hoping for an additional beta too, buuuut, I also looking forward to the launch of Rocket League for X1(supposed to be mid-February). I think that will fill in my time nicely until the full The Division. 
I am on the same boat, about to get on siege sometime tonight tho

neosuki

Community Member
I've been playing Rainbow6 Siege to try and fill the void of TCTD but with no success. Everything doesn't compare.

Did I say I also requested the 8th and 9th off of March -.-
With the new DLC for Siege about to drop, I'd probably get some serious distractions from that.

I'm also going back and trying to 100% MadMax.

But I still miss New York.  :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements