• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Crashed Drone #13 not able to be collected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

big_1_yeti

Hey guys,

I'm having issues with the Crashed Drone #13, in Turtle Bay. I think I may have blown up the drone armour during an earlier mission and didn't end up collecting it as I did that. 

Running around grinding the rest of the intel collectibles, I found #13 again, just the black box (let's call it that), sitting underneath where the dronewas hanging from it's parachute. Now, my problem is that I can't seem to select the black box to 'collect' it and mark it off the list, it is just sitting there taunting me on this ledge where it fell.
I have tried logging out, and re-entering the game, I have restarted it and even thrown grenades and shot at the little bastard, but to no avail.

Has anyone else experienced this? 
or something similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements