• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Agents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm on my first play through on this at level 20 dz 06 on ps4. Love the game bit can be boring on ya own I'm looking for agents to play with nothing serious just play through story missions and side quests. If anyone has tips or fancy's another agent to play with then feel free to send request to legendkiller2506 I'm on most evenings and live in uk

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Hey @legendkiller2506, I've moved your post into the looking for groups section for PS4 players.

Yeah, the game is better when you group up. I'm on a PC. Some people also use Discord to find other players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
There's still a couple of us on here that play on PS4.  I don't have a toon that's below level 30, so if we ran together either I'd be powerleveling your character or I'd have to start a new toon at lvl 1 and you'd be powerleveling me.  

If this is your first playthru, I advise against powerleveling as you'll miss some of the best content and won't really get to enjoy the story.  As for DZ, if we ran together you get wrecked, as my toons would pull us into the lvl 30 GS 231+ (highest bracket).  That being said, I don't think the game would let us run together because you're sub-30. 

My suggestion would be to finish getting to lvl 30 between now and Tuesday when update 1.4 drops.  Once you hit 30, you can run with my friends and I and we can rain down all the loots on you to get you geared up for end game content.  

Shoot me an invite now or when you're ready, PSN ID: DeadSockPuppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements