Registering will remove ads
rbrown1972

Incursions not working

Am I missing something with incursions? I have passed General Assembly and all other missions. I have bought the season pass (though I don't believe that was necessary to play incursions) though when I enter the tunnel for Falcon Lost the door is not openable. I've also tried Clear sky and when I enter the incursion area, there's nothing there. I walk around and can't find anything there except a restock cache. No enemies, no doors, nothing. Is there something more I'm supposed to do, or is the game malfunctioning? I am trying to play solo. I realize this is likely to not end well, but I wanted to check it out.

ClearSky.jpg

ClearSkyIntro.jpg

• Upvote 1

Registering will remove ads

After you complete General Assembly you have to be lvl 30 to play incursions, because they require a "minimum" GS to play and you don't receive a GS until you hit lvl 30.  I can't tell what lvl you are, but that's my guess.  

However, if you're lvl 30, I'd suggest you post up on the official Ubi forums for the Division.  

• Upvote 1

"You blocking with your head again!" "Eeyuuh, stink like dead baboon in here!" ~ Lo Wang

Check out my YouTube channel for Division content -

https://www.youtube.com/deadsockpuppet

forumsig2.png

19 hours ago, rbrown1972 said:

I have passed General Assembly and all other missions.

In addition to the level 30/Minimum Gear Score, have you gone through to the end of the story where you unlock the final echo telling you what happened to the virus after its initial release? It should show up as soon as you exit General Assembly but its too easy to miss the prompt, I know I did first time around as I "thought" the prompt referred to an Incursion. The echo is located about halfway between Chelsea Pier & the Base of Operations (10th Ave and 23rd street near Chelsea Park). 

Video on this post: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/tom-clancy-s-the-division/285501-cant-figure-out-how-get-echo-chelsea.html

Edited by quinch1199
  • Upvote 1

In 2010, a crack commando unit still evading prison for a crime they didn't commit promptly escaped from another maximum security stockade near the Manhattan underground to the Washingon D.C. swamp land. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Division 2 Team.

8 hours ago, DeadSockPuppet said:

After you complete General Assembly you have to be lvl 30 to play incursions, because they require a "minimum" GS to play and you don't receive a GS until you hit lvl 30.  I can't tell what lvl you are, but that's my guess.  

However, if you're lvl 30, I'd suggest you post up on the official Ubi forums for the Division.  

I am at level 30 and my GS is currently 163. Thanks for the response, I'll post on the official forum as suggested.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, quinch1199 said:

In addition to the level 30/Minimum Gear Score, have you gone through to the end of the story where you unlock the final echo telling you what happened to the virus after its initial release? It should show up as soon as you exit General Assembly but its too easy to miss the prompt, I know I did first time around as I "thought" the prompt referred to an Incursion. The echo is located about halfway between Chelsea Pier & the Base of Operations (10th Ave and 23rd street near Chelsea Park). 

Video on this post: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/tom-clancy-s-the-division/285501-cant-figure-out-how-get-echo-chelsea.html

Yes, I believe that mission was called unknown signal. It took a while to find the door to get into the building for the mission and that last echo, but I did complete that. I have collected all echos, survival guides, phone recordings, etc...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, rbrown1972 said:

Yes, I believe that mission was called unknown signal. It took a while to find the door to get into the building for the mission and that last echo, but I did complete that. I have collected all echos, survival guides, phone recordings, etc...

Hmm, maybe try quitting the game, and then launching it again. After doing so, see what happens. Sounds to me like you've done everything. 

But, I will add, I was under the impression that ones gear score had to be a certain number, too. Not sure if 163 is it or not... 

Edit: based on the link below, a gear score of 180 is needed: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4jzak1/new_tweet_updates_clear_sky_incursion_requirement/ 

Edited by ivantwilliams
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ivantwilliams said:

Hmm, maybe try quitting the game, and then launching it again. After doing so, see what happens. Sounds to me like you've done everything. 

But, I will add, I was under the impression that ones gear score had to be a certain number, too. Not sure if 163 is it or not... 

Edit: based on the link below, a gear score of 180 is needed: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4jzak1/new_tweet_updates_clear_sky_incursion_requirement/ 

I figured it out. I had to increase the world tier from 1 to 2... My Gear Score is still only 163 but now the incursions are working.

Thanks to all who offered suggestions!!!

• Upvote 3

Good to know, I haven't tried an incursion since 1.4 so I wouldn't have caught that one. 

• Upvote 1

"You blocking with your head again!" "Eeyuuh, stink like dead baboon in here!" ~ Lo Wang

Check out my YouTube channel for Division content -

https://www.youtube.com/deadsockpuppet

forumsig2.png