Registering will remove ads
ChowYunFats

A few Questions about Survival?

O k here's my questions short and sweet 

1.) Does your Tier effect what you face in Survival or Caches you get for reward's from Survival

2.) Do we get the new weapon's from Survival or only Higher Tiers

That's about it 

Thanks

Chow

• Upvote 1

CHOWID1.jpg

Registering will remove ads
On 24/11/2016 at 4:01 AM, ChowYunFats said:

Does your Tier effect what you face in Survival

No, only character level. For example, level 30 players will see level 30-34 enemies (normal to elite/veteran/named etc).

or Caches you get for reward's from Survival

Yes, end rewards should scale according to your world tier that you open them in. 

Do we get the new weapon's from Survival or only Higher Tiers

All weapons/gear are available via any method in the game HOWEVER the % chance for the drops are scaled so, in Survival you have a higher chance of getting at least one of the new weapons (MDR) that I know of plus a successful Survival run gains you so many sealed caches potentially that %'s are in your favour as well. All Caches scale according to World Tier they are opened in. 

In 2010, a crack commando unit still evading prison for a crime they didn't commit promptly escaped from another maximum security stockade near the Manhattan underground to the Washingon D.C. swamp land. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Division 2 Team.

1 hour ago, quinch1199 said:

at least one of the new weapons (MDR)

It was my understanding that the MDR was a 2nd DLC item and only available in Survival.  That being said, I haven't seen anything definitive on that. 

• Upvote 1

"You blocking with your head again!" "Eeyuuh, stink like dead baboon in here!" ~ Lo Wang

Check out my YouTube channel for Division content -

https://www.youtube.com/deadsockpuppet

forumsig2.png

9 hours ago, DeadSockPuppet said:

It was my understanding that the MDR was a 2nd DLC item and only available in Survival.  That being said, I haven't seen anything definitive on that. 

Yup, that's pretty much what I was saying. Observational evidence suggests its a Survival ONLY item but of course, nothing official from Massive. 

Likelihood is that it just has a far better weighting for Survival caches over drop rate in any other task. 

Edited by quinch1199
  • Upvote 1

In 2010, a crack commando unit still evading prison for a crime they didn't commit promptly escaped from another maximum security stockade near the Manhattan underground to the Washingon D.C. swamp land. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Division 2 Team.