Registering will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Hazman

Videotaping in xbox one

How do you record yourself in the Division.  I see quite a few ppl making videos and am curious how to do this in xbox?

• Upvote 2

Registering will remove ads
3 hours ago, Hazman said:

How do you record yourself in the Division.  I see quite a few ppl making videos and am curious how to do this in xbox?

Once you've started the game you want to record you need to enable Game DVR (should be one of the default Apps on the Xbox One). You snap to this by a double-tap of your Xbox button on the controller. This basic option allows you to record up to 5mins of gameplay. If you have Cortana enabled I think you can link this to a voice command, also having voice enabled means you can record your voice over if you want. 

The basic facility isn't great in my opinion but I'm mainly PC so anything more than pressing a two button combo is "difficult" to me! lol

Check YouTube for instruction videos also "How to record for longer than 5 minutes on Xbox One DVR" as a search should work. 

- "Xbox, Record that" via voice enabled Kinect records the last 30 seconds.

- If you have a PC on the same home network, you can use Xbox One Smartglass to record on the PC (which potentially has more storage).

- Upload Studio App allows Xbox to record up to 30 mins (think I've used this on mine).

Edited by quinch1199
  • Upvote 2

In 2010, a crack commando unit still evading prison for a crime they didn't commit promptly escaped from another maximum security stockade near the Manhattan underground to the Washingon D.C. swamp land. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Division 2 Team.

Thx, I'll give this a try and see if I can get it to work.

• Upvote 1

On 23/12/2016 at 0:44 AM, Hazman said:

Thx, I'll give this a try and see if I can get it to work.

Let us know if you manage it. 

• Upvote 1

In 2010, a crack commando unit still evading prison for a crime they didn't commit promptly escaped from another maximum security stockade near the Manhattan underground to the Washingon D.C. swamp land. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Division 2 Team.