Registering will remove ads
Jake

Streaming from xbox

I've tried to stream the division from the twitch app on my xbox but it does not work, any suggestions? also, what skill like the cluster mines, or others would you recommend?

• Upvote 1

Registering will remove ads

I run on PS4, so I can't help much with Twitch on XB1.  One of the guys I run with usually streams on PS4 with Twitch and has had trouble with getting it to work on XB1.  PS4 is a couple button presses on the controller but it sounds like XB1 is more complex.  

As for skills, it depends on what your play style is, solo or group, and if you're in a group what role you're playing.  I usually play in a a group, but I have 3 toons with different roles:

DPS: first aid with overheal mod, pulse with tactical scanner mod and tactical link for my signature.

Skill: first aid with booster shot mod, turret with flame mod and tactical link for my signature (note: this toon runs a vigorous chest that gives her overheal with any healing and an SMG with commanding she uses when her signature is active).

Healer: first aid with defibrillator mod, support station with life support mod and recovery link for my signature (note: this toon runs 4x Reclaimer and a rapid chest to give bonuses to healing cooldowns and support station duration).  

• Upvote 1

"You blocking with your head again!" "Eeyuuh, stink like dead baboon in here!" ~ Lo Wang

Check out my YouTube channel for Division content -

https://www.youtube.com/deadsockpuppet

forumsig2.png

Streaming from xb1 is fearly easy, you must connect your twitch acc and while ingame get twitch in the side menu, when it is ready to press broadcast you can watch the chat altso.

This can be selected to a "hide" function altso. Then the viewer count will show a an icon in the bottom of the screen.

Use google/youtube. Lots of nice step by step vids.

• Upvote 1

When I stream, I run full screen on the PS4 and have it read comments to me.  I also typically have Twitch running on my phone or iPad, just in case I miss a comment.  I used to run not in full screen so I could see everything on the tv,  but I just don't like the way it looks and how the game played in less then full screen. 

"You blocking with your head again!" "Eeyuuh, stink like dead baboon in here!" ~ Lo Wang

Check out my YouTube channel for Division content -

https://www.youtube.com/deadsockpuppet

forumsig2.png