• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live I paid but didn't receive my credits...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azurefire

I play on the Xbox, brand new to these forums, been playing division since beta, my gamer tag is xBluemenace and I bought the 19.99 pack. I've been waiting since last night for my points, is there any division admin that can help me get my credits that I purchased?

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I play on the Xbox, brand new to these forums, been playing division since beta, my gamer tag is xBluemenace and I bought the 19.99 pack. I've been waiting since last night for my points, is there any division admin that can help me get my credits that I purchased?
Hey @Azurefire, we're just a fan site. Not associated with ubisoft.

You'd be best to take it to Ubisoft's support forums support. 

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Like @Oh. daesu said, we aren't the official forums, nor affiliated with Ubisoft, Massive Entertainment, or the Tom Clancy franchise.

Submit a ticket into Ubisoft Support: https://support.ubi.com/en-US

Log in to your Ubisoft account there, and you will have the option to submit a support ticket.

Thanks!

~ HawKShoT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements