• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Ran Into a Bit of a Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackReaperD4rg

Um Hey guys I ran into a bit if a problem. So i recently just Updated To 1.14 ( Lastest) And am finding that the Special Equipment Vendor And the Blue Prints Vendor Are Always Empty, All the other vendors work. Though

20170710_150159.jpg

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
the division patch or or something  related  to your  platform  or rig? 
Hoping one of our PS4 members will chime in but I'm working under the assumption patch numbers are the same as PC version as the Wiki etc don't advise differently. The cross platform patches all have the same numbers.

@BlackReaperD4rg - do you have access to the DLC's? Underground? Survival etc? I'm not sure if PS4 uses different "build" designations.

BlackReaperD4rg

No i don't actually Have The Two DLCs but I'm hoping to get them as soon as possible probably next week or so. And If they all are the same patches then why is mine like "Outdated" [1.14] Or The Old Version? As I Thought we Had to be on the Latest Version to Play Online. 

@Oh. daesu I Have The Ps4 Pro. Does that Really Make a difference Except the Gameplay and Things?

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
No i don't actually Have The Two DLCs but I'm hoping to get them as soon as possible probably next week or so. And If they all are the same patches then why is mine like "Outdated" [1.14] Or The Old Version? As I Thought we Had to be on the Latest Version to Play Online. 

@Oh. daesu I Have The Ps4 Pro. Does that Really Make a difference Except the Gameplay and Things?
@quinch1199 and I are both PC players. So, we're  not quite  sure. There are some other ps4 players. We are a fan site,  not the official  ubisoft site, but some  other ps4ers might be more familiar, otherwise raising an ubisoft ticket might be your best course . 

genedjr

Community Elite
1.6.1 is the latest patch supposedly delivered a very long time ago.  When you go to the inventory page - do you see "Loadouts" tab?  If so, you're OK and the patch level is lying to you.  If not - contact UBISoft.

...gene

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I'd think @quinch1199 is right that version and update number should be the same.  And actually @genedjr, as of the maintenance during last week (or the week before) the current version/update is 1.6.2.  A simple way to know if you're at least on 1.6.1 would be if you have a loadouts tab on your inventory screen.  

However, whether or not you have that, you might still need to contact Ubi on the official forums.  Before or while you're waiting for a reply, you could try completely uninstalling just the game (not the saved data for it), reinstalling it and then seeing if the correct updates load.  

Let us know if you have any more info on this issue and/or what you try to resolve it and hopefully we can help get you up and running. 

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
That's actually natural from what I saw, I had the same thing until my character hit level 30. Those special vendors in the terminal all require level 30 until you see their contents. 
And @BROGOD is the winner.  I didn't look close enough and notice that @BlackReaperD4rg is only lvl 18.  Those items are always only filled with lvl 30 items, that have to be purchased with Phoenix Credits (PXC) so you won't see anything until you hit 30.  

PXC are an end-game currency that is acquired from completing end-game missions, incursions and from caches and they're not available until you hit lvl 30.  I may be wrong about when PXC show up, as it's been a LONG time since my first toon hit lvl 30 (subsequent toons will have PXC as long as you have one lvl 30 with them because toons share PXC).  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements