Registering will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Oh. daesu

New Guns

Curious what new guns you think should be added to the game?

Extra 10 no-prize points if it isn't a Heckler Koch, just kidding.

• Upvote 1

Registering will remove ads

For a minute I thought you were discussing new games, read the post and was let down.

I WOULD HOWEVER... love to see a Harmonica Pistol lmao, though it'll never ever happen.

35 minutes ago, BROGOD said:

For a minute I thought you were discussing new games, read the post and was let down.

I WOULD HOWEVER... love to see a Harmonica Pistol lmao, though it'll never ever happen.

oops, fixed that.

So, the Harmonica Gun was actually a thing. I was expecting it to be something from a Japanese manga lol

1 hour ago, Oh. daesu said:

oops, fixed that.

So, the Harmonica Gun was actually a thing. I was expecting it to be something from a Japanese manga lol

The fact you assumed I watch that disgusting anime shit hurts me, emotionally. The Harmonica Pistol is probably the best fucking pistol ever made, lmao. It just looks so dope.

• Upvote 2

I'd love a WW 2 Springfield with a sniper setup and a bayonet.  

• Upvote 1

"You blocking with your head again!" "Eeyuuh, stink like dead baboon in here!" ~ Lo Wang

Check out my YouTube channel for Division content -

https://www.youtube.com/deadsockpuppet

forumsig2.png

there was the K23B I saw on Skyfall rerun. or is that like a ladies m4. 

there was buffalo ar but I can't  find a reference  to it so might be getting the name wrong. it's  an ar with heavier  bullets, lots of stagger.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

there was the K23B I saw on Skyfall rerun. or is that like a ladies m4. 

there was buffalo ar but I can't  find a reference  to it so might be getting the name wrong. it's  an ar with heavier  bullets, lots of stagger.

Buffalo AR probably was in 7.62mm x 51mm NATO / .308. FN's SCAR's L and H stand for Light and Heavy. The Heavy version of the rifle is in 7.62 NATO, while the L is in 5.56 NATO. Just a guess though.

• Upvote 1

"I will seek the mantel of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution and the American way of life."

What about one of those big game rifles that fire a big ass round like... an elephant gun!

IMG_0416.JPG

• Upvote 1

"You blocking with your head again!" "Eeyuuh, stink like dead baboon in here!" ~ Lo Wang

forumsig2.png

10 hours ago, HawKShoT said:

Buffalo AR probably was in 7.62mm x 51mm NATO / .308. FN's SCAR's L and H stand for Light and Heavy. The Heavy version of the rifle is in 7.62 NATO, while the L is in 5.56 NATO. Just a guess though.

Yep, I think thats the one 

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, DeadSockPuppet said:

What about one of those big game rifles that fire a big ass round like... an elephant gun!

IMG_0416.JPG

Lord knows what that is in... 20mm? Whatever it is chambered in, it's going to be an instant death.

• Upvote 2

"I will seek the mantel of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution and the American way of life."

The article I took the pic from references the .600 Nitro Express round and from what I can tell that's a 15.7mm round.  

IMG_0419.JPG

• Upvote 2

forumsig2.png

11 hours ago, DeadSockPuppet said:

The article I took the pic from references the .600 Nitro Express round and from what I can tell that's a 15.7mm round.  

IMG_0419.JPG

Jesus. Yeah, that would easily kill a guy. And think of how overpowered of a weapon that would be!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HawKShoT said:

Jesus. Yeah, that would easily kill a guy. And think of how overpowered of a weapon that would be!

Wonder what the ROF would be.  Could you imagine what it would be like in a SASG or Showstopper ?

• Upvote 1

forumsig2.png

On 7/27/2017 at 10:44 PM, DeadSockPuppet said:

IMG_0416.JPG

:8_laughing: Awesome. Its My favorite Childhood Movie Jumanji. 

• Upvote 2

On 7/27/2017 at 11:44 AM, DeadSockPuppet said:

IMG_0416.JPG

GUYS, this is a slug gun (kinda) - that is a shotgun setup for slugs. Of course the muzzle break is pure fantasy.  And the sites, sheese - but probably 10 gauge slug gun.  And never a deepest dark Africa safari gun. Glad he upgraded later in the movie.  For an elephant gun, thing 45/70 for the era.

• Upvote 1