Registering will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
supercat

GRW Forum Gone Kaput

Recommended Posts

I can't enter my dear GRW forums.

Is it affected by the recent site update error?

  • Upvote 1

Please don't include me in your 'We'.

Share this post


Link to post


Registering will remove ads
25 minutes ago, supercat said:

I can't enter my dear GRW forums.

Is it affected by the recent site update error?

Yep, nada. Just wave hands frantically and they should fix it soon. Prolly not noticed after the upgrade issues.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

Yep, nada. Just wave hands frantically and they should fix it soon. Prolly not noticed after the upgrade issues.

Interestingly, I can get in to the forums if I click the link from the 'latest thread' box.

But as soon as I click the link to the main GRW forum page, it will send me to error screen.


Please don't include me in your 'We'.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey guys, please continue to be patient while the necessary tweaks are made to adjust for the recent update.  Due to some unforeseen RL concerns, the corrections may take some time to implement so we may have to deal with limited functionality on the forums for a while.  

Sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate the patience. 

  • Upvote 2

"You blocking with your head again!" "Eeyuuh, stink like dead baboon in here!" ~ Lo Wang

Check out my YouTube channel for Division content -

https://www.youtube.com/deadsockpuppet

forumsig2.png

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, DeadSockPuppet said:

Hey guys, please continue to be patient while the necessary tweaks are made to adjust for the recent update.  Due to some unforeseen RL concerns, the corrections may take some time to implement so we may have to deal with limited functionality on the forums for a while.  

Sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate the patience. 

Coolio. Take yer time.:18_kissing_heart:

  • Upvote 1

Please don't include me in your 'We'.

Share this post


Link to post

GRW forums are up. Thanks for the fix @g1nt3r. Not sure whether  you have to venture  into css hell to fix the themes. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

I thought I was going crazy for a few days. Glad it's fixed, though.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this