• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Commendations, not, that should

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Are you all familiarized with your various commendations. Thought I'd create a thread for commendations that aren't there, that you thought should be, whether that be in seriousness or mirth.

Indulge!

Last edited by a moderator:

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
One of Every Colour done last night ... OMG ITS SO DIFFICULT! You only get one key shard as well, you should get a whole key for this one. 

Weapons don't count apparently so its ONLY gear. Luckily I had a level 5 character so I could forward over a white item of gear but this challenge really makes things difficult for established players.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Pretty fucked up that I already had Dog Days almost completed. I am pure evil.
I started shooting dogs and wanted to check my progress. WHERE IS THIS ACHIEVEMENT?? I can't find it anywhere in the lists ... 

Oh.. Turtleneck .. achievement for equipping a Turtleneck seems to ONLY work if you equip one in Survival it seems. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
I started shooting dogs and wanted to check my progress. WHERE IS THIS ACHIEVEMENT?? I can't find it anywhere in the lists ... 

Oh.. Turtleneck .. achievement for equipping a Turtleneck seems to ONLY work if you equip one in Survival it seems. 
I put mine on in the terminal and it worked...

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Though of another one...

Rng's Naughty List:

Receive 7 consecutive Exotics from Exotic caches that you could have bought from the Special Weapons Vendor. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements