• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Landmark - Gas Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Is there a second Land Mark in the Dz01?

My commendations "Tourist"  I have 24 of 25. 

For ages...

I suspect more to the south.

Google says there are two Landmarks in DZ01. I can only see blockade. there is meant to be the Gas station. It isn't clear as what's in the lower dzes cross over from old dz maps to new landzones, and things like the Blockage count for both D01 and DZ02.

Anyone have that on that map?

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Nope, only one landmark in DZ01, and that's Blockade. The one I missed when I was doing it was in DZ09, The Armory. Have you come across that one?
DZ08 and DZ09 are the ones I cover more, these days. But there lies the trap I guess. I shall re-check since presumptions ...

EDIT: yeah, nah. Armory is one of my regulars.

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
DZ08 and DZ09 are the ones I cover more, these days. But there lies the trap I guess. I shall re-check since presumptions ...
Here are the amount of landmarks for each DZ.

• DZ01 - 1
  • DZ02 - 3
  • DZ03 - 1
  • DZ04 - 1
  • DZ05 - 1
  • DZ06 - 2
  • DZ07 - 7
  • DZ08 - 4
  • DZ09 - 5
See if those numbers line up with your map. Obviously, one is missing. Once you know which DZ it's in, we'll narrow it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements