• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The divison 2 high value targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig scorer

Community Member
I like ge idea of the high value targeys we have to kill in the divison but i think that in the divison 2 this should be exoanded upon. I think there should be high value targets that you have to save in the divison 2 as well as kill because we are going to be in washington and thete are alot of very important politicians there so they could have them as high value targets we have to save. I think it would work well in adding to the immersion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
This is an idea. The early days of building the medical station did involve rescuing hostages.

Also Lex did have Ramos.

So being DC there's a lot of scope for rescuing VIPs instead of covert assignations.

genedjr

Community Elite
OK, my 2 brain cells are drunk - this was the most non-answer I have ever received. lol

...gene

[bah] now I see, told you I was drunk....  :1_grinning:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Am looking forward to finding out more about qhats going to be in the divison 2 hopefully it isnt to long until the bete is out.
Best guess is closed beta will be last week of January or first week of February and the open beta will be about 3 weeks later (3rd or 4th week of February), based on what they did with The Division 2. 

I’m also concerned that there will be XB1 timed exclusivity like there was in TD1. I have this feeling because they revealed the game at the Microsoft show vs the Ubisoft or Sony show. 

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Best guess is closed beta will be last week of January or first week of February and the open beta will be about 3 weeks later (3rd or 4th week of February), based on what they did with The Division 2. 

I’m also concerned that there will be XB1 timed exclusivity like there was in TD1. I have this feeling because they revealed the game at the Microsoft show vs the Ubisoft or Sony show. 
I  believe they confirmed no exclusives for any platform due to the poor PS people complaining after TD1 that they were behind the curve again  :74_japanese_goblin:  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements