Registering will remove ads
Craig scorer

The divison 2 high value targets

I like ge idea of the high value targeys we have to kill in the divison but i think that in the divison 2 this should be exoanded upon. I think there should be high value targets that you have to save in the divison 2 as well as kill because we are going to be in washington and thete are alot of very important politicians there so they could have them as high value targets we have to save. I think it would work well in adding to the immersion.

Edited by Craig scorer
Spelling mistakes
  • Like 2

Registering will remove ads

This is an idea. The early days of building the medical station did involve rescuing hostages.

Also Lex did have Ramos.

So being DC there's a lot of scope for rescuing VIPs instead of covert assignations.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Am looking forward to finding out more about qhats going to be in the divison 2 hopefully it isnt to long until the bete is out.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Craig scorer said:

qhats

OK I know I am feeling my (adult beverage of choice) but what is GHATS?

...gene

8 hours ago, genedjr said:

OK I know I am feeling my (adult beverage of choice) but what is GHATS?

...gene

Only the best thing ever, that you haven't discovered yet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"I will seek the mantel of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution and the American way of life."

30 minutes ago, Callsign_Gloves said:

Only the best thing ever, that you haven't discovered yet.

Beveraged: "Only ghat besg ghing ever, ghat you gave'g discovered yeg"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

OK, my 2 brain cells are drunk - this was the most non-answer I have ever received. lol

...gene

[bah] now I see, told you I was drunk.... :1_grinning:

Edited by genedjr

On 6/24/2018 at 7:43 AM, Craig scorer said:

Am looking forward to finding out more about qhats going to be in the divison 2 hopefully it isnt to long until the bete is out.

Best guess is closed beta will be last week of January or first week of February and the open beta will be about 3 weeks later (3rd or 4th week of February), based on what they did with The Division 2. 

I’m also concerned that there will be XB1 timed exclusivity like there was in TD1. I have this feeling because they revealed the game at the Microsoft show vs the Ubisoft or Sony show. 

"You blocking with your head again!" "Eeyuuh, stink like dead baboon in here!" ~ Lo Wang

Check out my YouTube channel for Division content -

https://www.youtube.com/deadsockpuppet

forumsig2.png

On 6/27/2018 at 11:30 PM, Craig scorer said:

Youve lost me 

I thought I responded to this - what not ghats.  we're good

On 7/3/2018 at 0:05 PM, DeadSockPuppet said:

Best guess is closed beta will be last week of January or first week of February and the open beta will be about 3 weeks later (3rd or 4th week of February), based on what they did with The Division 2. 

I’m also concerned that there will be XB1 timed exclusivity like there was in TD1. I have this feeling because they revealed the game at the Microsoft show vs the Ubisoft or Sony show. 

I  believe they confirmed no exclusives for any platform due to the poor PS people complaining after TD1 that they were behind the curve again :74_japanese_goblin: 

You want some, come get some.