• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Finally, I have Sting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Finally.... 100 hunters later I have Sting.

Did 3 phase cycling with randoms and got the final 30 of the last two evenings.  Also ended up with 14 Underground caches.

For this one you have to actually kill the hunter (not someone else on the team).

Oh, the build is Sentrys Call

20180706222914_1 (Medium).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RimBlock

Lots of runs.  I was lvl 34 with this Agent Thursday night and now lvl 30 with maybe 20 underground caches as well inc the ones I opened previously.

Charging though and not fighting when not needed enabled a quick cycle of levels and Sentries at GS290 with 8k+ Firearms really hits hard.

For the hunters, I found knocking them down, flashbang them (skill not grenade) before they can heal then you can take them all the way down.

It was verry irritating when they appear next to you and hatchet before you can react and the someone pops the sig skill just for you to get the hatchet again.  One round I got the hatchet 3 times in a row....  That was irritating.

genedjr

Community Elite
OK, what is Sting?  I looked at all underground stuff I have available and did not see it.

...gene

RimBlock

It is under combat.  It is the face mask for killing 100 hunters (your own kills not team kills).

Underground is the quickest way to cycle them I have found.

Would like to get the other hunter killing mask but need to kill 2 in survival which would seem unlikely given how few seem to be playing you could group up with.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
It is under combat.  It is the face mask for killing 100 hunters (your own kills not team kills).

Underground is the quickest way to cycle them I have found.

Would like to get the other hunter killing mask but need to kill 2 in survival which would seem unlikely given how few seem to be playing you could group up with.
there's a Shield in August which is to do with Survival extractions and Hunter kills. Presumably they'd be an up tick in people playing that extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements