• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The divison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig scorer

Community Member
I have seen that a girl who died of cancer (god bless her) she played te divison and she had a painting mural tag or whatever you call it put on a wall in te dark zone in ger memory with i thought was a lovely way to remember a gamer and this gave me an idea. I lost ny brother 2 years ago it will be tbe anneversary of his death on tbe 24th of july. He died from having an asthma attack he was only 28  i played tbe divison with him all the time and he had put in 57 days of playtime he teally limed this game alot. I was wondeting if anyone could help me in teying to get something added in he darkzone in a wall in his memory just a picture i would live it if thst could be done and i would also live to show his son. I would pay aswell if i have to. So if anyone could give me any info on getting this done reply to this or my email is cdscorer17@gmail.com thankyou

Craig scorer

Community Member
I dknt know how to. I thougght it be good idea to do tho for summet in his memory that hirl who died and had it done was called stefania poor girl died of cancer she was only 20. Thats were i thought of teying to get it done for me bro 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Sorry for your loss. This sounds like a worthy cause, have you tried reaching out to Hamish, Yannick or Petter on Twitter to see what they suggest?

genedjr

Community Elite
I am also sorry for your loss.
This is a fan site, so other than UBI sending spy's :6_smile:  we have very little impact on anything with the actual game.

Reaching out via twitter may be best as retweets get alot of attention.

Also go to the official site and poke the idea around.  While there is alot of player complaints, there are alot of good souls out there as well.

My prayers - God speed and good luck.

...gene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements