Registering will remove ads

I have seen that a girl who died of cancer (god bless her) she played te divison and she had a painting mural tag or whatever you call it put on a wall in te dark zone in ger memory with i thought was a lovely way to remember a gamer and this gave me an idea. I lost ny brother 2 years ago it will be tbe anneversary of his death on tbe 24th of july. He died from having an asthma attack he was only 28  i played tbe divison with him all the time and he had put in 57 days of playtime he teally limed this game alot. I was wondeting if anyone could help me in teying to get something added in he darkzone in a wall in his memory just a picture i would live it if thst could be done and i would also live to show his son. I would pay aswell if i have to. So if anyone could give me any info on getting this done reply to this or my email is [email protected] thankyou

• Like 1

Registering will remove ads

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother. I can get behind that, you should start a petition.

• Upvote 3

ginterkalashnikov2.gif

Please read and follow the community guidelines.

"If this is what he wants and it's what

she wants, then why's there so much pain"

8 minutes ago, g1nt3r said:

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother. I can get behind that, you should start a petition.

I second that. I imagine a petition is the best way to go about it.

• Upvote 1

"I will seek the mantel of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution and the American way of life."

I dknt know how to. I thougght it be good idea to do tho for summet in his memory that hirl who died and had it done was called stefania poor girl died of cancer she was only 20. Thats were i thought of teying to get it done for me bro 

Sorry for your loss. This sounds like a worthy cause, have you tried reaching out to Hamish, Yannick or Petter on Twitter to see what they suggest?

"You blocking with your head again!" "Eeyuuh, stink like dead baboon in here!" ~ Lo Wang

Check out my YouTube channel for Division content -

https://www.youtube.com/deadsockpuppet

forumsig2.png

3 hours ago, Callsign_Gloves said:

I second that. I imagine a petition is the best way to go about it.

How do i start a petition to see if it could be done

1 hour ago, Craig scorer said:

How do i start a petition to see if it could be done

DSP brought up Hamish, Yannick, and Petter. That is a better first step. I don't use Twitter anymore, so I have no idea what their handles are. @DeadSockPuppet, I imagine you have them?

• Upvote 1

"I will seek the mantel of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution and the American way of life."

5 hours ago, Craig scorer said:

What are thete twitter names so i can find them i willl try that.

@Yannickbch @hamishbode @petterm

• Upvote 2

I am also sorry for your loss.
This is a fan site, so other than UBI sending spy's :6_smile: we have very little impact on anything with the actual game.

Reaching out via twitter may be best as retweets get alot of attention.

Also go to the official site and poke the idea around.  While there is alot of player complaints, there are alot of good souls out there as well.

My prayers - God speed and good luck.

...gene

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

@Yannickbch @hamishbode @petterm

Thanks bro. @Craig scorer, hit these guys up on twitter. They'll be able to help you more than we can.

• Upvote 1