• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Sacred is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
First item is back dated.  The two others need to be earned from now. 3x3 phase Challenging and 1x1 phase challenging and it was done.

Next Shield unlock is 27 days  :44_frowning2: .

20180719220215_1 (Medium).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Yeah, bit of a letdown really especially as we have to wait for a month for the next one ...

Anyone have any idea when the next GE will happen.  I need to get a full set of Strikers yet (last one outstanding).
The original view from the Roadmap, was cycling through the GEs month by month.

Outbreak was June. Presumably Assault would be July, which has Strikers. And the you can choose Striker GE Caches now, so that should make easy to achieve.

Though it's getting late July, but hey ubisoft is soft on schedules. 

Bit tired of the broken count down, and then it is simply announced on SotG. They've done that a few times.

Edit:

Does matchmaking work in UG? I see people milling about and nada.

Simply using LFG in chat works. Is there a trick to using matching effectively?

Last edited by a moderator:

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Does matchmaking work in UG? I see people milling about and nada.

Simply using LFG in chat works. Is there a trick to using matching effectively?
Works ok for me but sometimes takes a bit of time.  I think it depends on what they are matchmaking for.  Hard level are a little more difficult to get but I can run those solo if needed.  For the missions with the electric shock ammo then an immu station negates the effect so you can empty clip after clip with no worries.

Challenging level seems to get more takers usually.

Nomad is my go to set for underground even if the 6th piece bonus does not work in a team.  It also negates the first axe chop from hunters as well  :6_smile: .  D3-FNC is also good for blocking the hunter axe.

Feel free to ping me if you need someone to run with in the Underground.  I have had a lot of recent practice  :4_joy: .

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
It's been a couple weeks since I've played UG, but the last time I ran my friend and I match made and were usually able to get at least 1 random to pick up the game, no matter what we were running. The farther we got away from Challenging and multi-phase, the slower the response time, but we still would get people. I don't think we usually had the patience to wait more than like 5-10 min, but we'd start the matchmaking while we were going through what we picked up in the previous run (kept us busy for part of the wait).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements