Registering will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
RimBlock

Sacred is out.

First item is back dated.  The two others need to be earned from now. 3x3 phase Challenging and 1x1 phase challenging and it was done.

Next Shield unlock is 27 days :44_frowning2:.

20180719220215_1 (Medium).jpg

Edited by RimBlock
  • Like 1

You want some, come get some.

Registering will remove ads
10 hours ago, RimBlock said:

First item is back dated.  The two others need to be earned from now. 3x3 phase Challenging and 1x1 phase challenging and it was done.

Next Shield unlock is 27 days :44_frowning2:.

20180719220215_1 (Medium).jpg

Well that was.... Easy...

At this rate, just give us all the shields now.

• Upvote 2

"I will seek the mantel of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution and the American way of life."

Also the Underground DLC/Expansion is free for all players up to 26 July

1532049024.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Callsign_Gloves said:

Well that was.... Easy...

At this rate, just give us all the shields now.

Yeah, bit of a letdown really especially as we have to wait for a month for the next one ...

Anyone have any idea when the next GE will happen.  I need to get a full set of Strikers yet (last one outstanding).

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, RimBlock said:

Yeah, bit of a letdown really especially as we have to wait for a month for the next one ...

Anyone have any idea when the next GE will happen.  I need to get a full set of Strikers yet (last one outstanding).

The original view from the Roadmap, was cycling through the GEs month by month.

Outbreak was June. Presumably Assault would be July, which has Strikers. And the you can choose Striker GE Caches now, so that should make easy to achieve.

Though it's getting late July, but hey ubisoft is soft on schedules. 

Bit tired of the broken count down, and then it is simply announced on SotG. They've done that a few times.

Edit:

Does matchmaking work in UG? I see people milling about and nada.

Simply using LFG in chat works. Is there a trick to using matching effectively?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

Does matchmaking work in UG? I see people milling about and nada.

Simply using LFG in chat works. Is there a trick to using matching effectively?

Works ok for me but sometimes takes a bit of time.  I think it depends on what they are matchmaking for.  Hard level are a little more difficult to get but I can run those solo if needed.  For the missions with the electric shock ammo then an immu station negates the effect so you can empty clip after clip with no worries.

Challenging level seems to get more takers usually.

Nomad is my go to set for underground even if the 6th piece bonus does not work in a team.  It also negates the first axe chop from hunters as well :6_smile:.  D3-FNC is also good for blocking the hunter axe.

Feel free to ping me if you need someone to run with in the Underground.  I have had a lot of recent practice :4_joy:.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, genedjr said:

really easy - took my son and I about 90 minutes.

...gene

yeah, I was expecting much more effort.

It's been a couple weeks since I've played UG, but the last time I ran my friend and I match made and were usually able to get at least 1 random to pick up the game, no matter what we were running. The farther we got away from Challenging and multi-phase, the slower the response time, but we still would get people. I don't think we usually had the patience to wait more than like 5-10 min, but we'd start the matchmaking while we were going through what we picked up in the previous run (kept us busy for part of the wait).

"You blocking with your head again!" "Eeyuuh, stink like dead baboon in here!" ~ Lo Wang

Check out my YouTube channel for Division content -

https://www.youtube.com/deadsockpuppet

forumsig2.png