• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Good armor build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smirk the pyro

Community Member
Hey yall new to the form and new to the game and late in asking this but im looking to make my character stronger better and my firepower better so as of now my fp is 25,346 with the m60 34,567 with mk16 rifle that i got in the dz my armor is at 56,788 right now and my skill is setting around 16,500 and im at level 26 any advice is appropriate sorry if im noob but like i said im new at this thanks once again

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Hey yall new to the form and new to the game and late in asking this but im looking to make my character stronger better and my firepower better so as of now my fp is 25,346 with the m60 34,567 with mk16 rifle that i got in the dz my armor is at 56,788 right now and my skill is setting around 16,500 and im at level 26 any advice is appropriate sorry if im noob but like i said im new at this thanks once again
Your not going to get far with builds until after level 30. Get to after 30 first, get some gearsets. Whether it be from the DZ, incursions, or Global Events. Global Events are going to be great for getting the classified gearsets also. And save up your Division Tech! You're going to want to use that on optimizing and re-calibrating your gearsets once you get them!

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
If you intend on playing pvp in the dz most people run 6k Stam and 7k fireams ...dps builds .you could run a 9k striker build which will give you armour , damage and health return . Just don’t use the showstopper as it’s pure cheese .

up to you if you want to roll health   On your knees and backpack . Personally if it’s an smg build I would rather roll crit hit damage. Stability on the backpack if using an AR.

But hit level 30 first and get some classy gear.

Don’t look at dps, look at how much you are rolling into it.

Smirk the pyro

Community Member
I hit level 30 over the weekend and bought some decent get gear from the special vendor i change my gun set im runing a g36 and a svd. That i got for the special weapon guy as well i haven't rolled anything ove yet 

Smirk the pyro

Community Member
I 've acquire the 4pc  non classify get set Nomads .now and so far i like but i wont to get the classify nomad set so i can spend my on that do i get in dz or high end guys

Smirk the pyro

Community Member
Np bo i put two set of  gear together the nomad 4pc and 5pc banshee for running around in the dz. I mess around with the calibration machine but didn't see any change in my stats did i do something wrong? I roll fp to back pack and health? On my knees

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
I would run 5pc banshee with savage gloves dude. Roll crit hit chance on mask and holster. Crit damage on knees and backpack , if running an smg. AR I would roll stability on the backpack. 

6k stamina and 7k firearms. Crit hit chance mods.  

Do a screen shot of your build so I can look at it mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements