Registering will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
RimBlock

Pre-Order open on U-Play

So pre-order for the Division 2 is open on U-Play.

Options are different for different regions from what I hear but there are 3 options open for me (Singapore).  All prices in Singapore $.  Exchange rate is around 0.73 USD , 0.99 AUD (bit of a surprise there) or 0.57 GBP.

S$70 - Standard

S$117 - Deluxe (Gold): 3 day early access + year 1 content.

S$128 - Ultimate: Couple of skins, special skill action, 7 day early access + year 1 content, larger stash size.

From memory so maybe a few other bits for Gold / Ultimate editions. 

Remember you can get 20% off with 100 U-Play points.

I got the Ultimate Pre-Order with S$25 off due to the U-Play credit discount.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You want some, come get some.

Registering will remove ads

While I want TD2, I wanted to buy through Steam - ok yeah, i am hooked on one launch interface.

But I don't see any news on when it will be avail on Steam.  Even if i have to forgo the beta (the alpha was GREAT!) - buying on steam.

...gene

• Upvote 1

On 2/2/2019 at 3:24 AM, genedjr said:

While I want TD2, I wanted to buy through Steam - ok yeah, i am hooked on one launch interface.

But I don't see any news on when it will be avail on Steam.  Even if i have to forgo the beta (the alpha was GREAT!) - buying on steam.

...gene

When you launch through steam for TD1 mine launches Uplay anyway as I also registered the game on that format due to plenty of freebies and bonus points being given out at the time. 

You cannot buy TD2 on Steam ... at all. Its an EXCLUSIVE to Uplay and Epic game laucher platforms. 

If you already have Ubisoft games I'd just buy from Uplay to be honest. Though, saying that I do have the Epic launcher for one and one reason only .. Journey (the PS3 game!) is coming soon and they gave away a free copy of Subnautica a few weeks back too. I have a DEEP love of Journey, which remains the only game to make me cry every playthrough, so I had to install the launcher. 

In 2010, a crack commando unit still evading prison for a crime they didn't commit promptly escaped from another maximum security stockade near the Manhattan underground to the Washingon D.C. swamp land. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Division 2 Team.

Oh, so steam isn't going to be hosting this game at all?! Well, I'm sure it will eventually. Eitherway, as @quinch1199 said, it launches uPlay to start up.

ginterkalashnikov2.gif

Please read and follow the community guidelines.

"If this is what he wants and it's what

she wants, then why's there so much pain"

11 hours ago, g1nt3r said:

Oh, so steam isn't going to be hosting this game at all?! Well, I'm sure it will eventually. Eitherway, as @quinch1199 said, it launches uPlay to start up.

Nope. Won't be on Steam this time. I wouldn't pin my hopes on it coming to Steam either, this and the new Metro game debarkle, seem to indicate Epic is putting its Fortnite money behind incentives to publishers. 

• Upvote 1

In 2010, a crack commando unit still evading prison for a crime they didn't commit promptly escaped from another maximum security stockade near the Manhattan underground to the Washingon D.C. swamp land. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Division 2 Team.