• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Pre-Order open on U-Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
So pre-order for the Division 2 is open on U-Play.

Options are different for different regions from what I hear but there are 3 options open for me (Singapore).  All prices in Singapore $.  Exchange rate is around 0.73 USD , 0.99 AUD (bit of a surprise there) or 0.57 GBP.

S$70 - Standard

S$117 - Deluxe (Gold): 3 day early access + year 1 content.

S$128 - Ultimate: Couple of skins, special skill action, 7 day early access + year 1 content, larger stash size.

From memory so maybe a few other bits for Gold / Ultimate editions. 

Remember you can get 20% off with 100 U-Play points.

I got the Ultimate Pre-Order with S$25 off due to the U-Play credit discount.

genedjr

Community Elite
While I want TD2, I wanted to buy through Steam - ok yeah, i am hooked on one launch interface.

But I don't see any news on when it will be avail on Steam.  Even if i have to forgo the beta (the alpha was GREAT!) - buying on steam.

...gene

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
While I want TD2, I wanted to buy through Steam - ok yeah, i am hooked on one launch interface.

But I don't see any news on when it will be avail on Steam.  Even if i have to forgo the beta (the alpha was GREAT!) - buying on steam.

...gene
When you launch through steam for TD1 mine launches Uplay anyway as I also registered the game on that format due to plenty of freebies and bonus points being given out at the time. 

You cannot buy TD2 on Steam ... at all. Its an EXCLUSIVE to Uplay and Epic game laucher platforms. 

If you already have Ubisoft games I'd just buy from Uplay to be honest. Though, saying that I do have the Epic launcher for one and one reason only .. Journey (the PS3 game!) is coming soon and they gave away a free copy of Subnautica a few weeks back too. I have a DEEP love of Journey, which remains the only game to make me cry every playthrough, so I had to install the launcher. 

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Oh, so steam isn't going to be hosting this game at all?! Well, I'm sure it will eventually. Eitherway, as @quinch1199 said, it launches uPlay to start up.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Oh, so steam isn't going to be hosting this game at all?! Well, I'm sure it will eventually. Eitherway, as @quinch1199 said, it launches uPlay to start up.
Nope. Won't be on Steam this time. I wouldn't pin my hopes on it coming to Steam either, this and the new Metro game debarkle, seem to indicate Epic is putting its Fortnite money behind incentives to publishers. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements