• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Discussion of bulletproof equipment

JeanBee

Hello everyone. I am new here. I am an employee of Newtech armor, a great manufacturer of body armor, we produce HAP, Bulletproof Vest, Shield and Helmet. We used to tender for many armies from different countries like Pakistan, and have established long-term partnership with many counties. I think we can exchange ideas here, and discuss the technologies and science about bulletproof equipment, I am looking forward to receive your advices and suggestions, so we can make further improvement on our protective products. if you are interested in our products, welcome to visit our official website: http://www.newtecharmor.com/

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I’m not sure what kind of discussion might happen on this topic, but you’re welcome to try and engage the group. Please note, this is a fan site that is not affiliated with the game, so input you’d get would be from fans and not the game devs. 

Advertisements