• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Stuck loading at 10% on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FromTheStruggle

I recently reinstalled the game after over a year cause my mates starting playing again. Logged in successfully, got to the character selection screen, picked my main and perpetually loading until 10%. I decided to try every fix I could find, re-installing, unlinking and re-linking my Ubisoft account, rebuilding my PS4 database, none of it worked. I was able to create a new character and play just fine, but I want access to my old one. Just looking for any solution to this, don’t care how long or annoying it is. I appreciate the help if anyone has advice for me :)

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Hm... never heard of this error before. I've read that unlinking your Ubi and PSN account could work. Also try to enable UPNP at you router.

FromTheStruggle

Thanks daesu, I’m new here.

also, g1nt3r, I have tried unlinking and delinking the Ubisoft account multiple times. It has never made any changes for me, but could you elaborate on the UPNP for my router? I haven’t heard or read anything about that so far, thanks again

g1nt3r

Death Otter
also, g1nt3r, I have tried unlinking and delinking the Ubisoft account multiple times. It has never made any changes for me, but could you elaborate on the UPNP for my router? I haven’t heard or read anything about that so far, thanks again
Well, what type of router do you have? Also, welcome to the forums bud, hope you enjoy your stay and stick around.

FromTheStruggle

Well, I’m not really sure exactly what type of router I have. I know it’s a stock Verizon router I got with my internet package, but I bought a 50ft Ethernet cable and connected it to an extension router. From the second router it just splits into 4 Ethernet ports and my PS4 connects to that. I can get the SKU/Model numbers for both of them if that helps.

FromTheStruggle

Well I would but the problem seems to be fixed  now for some unknown reason. I figured I’d just check for the hell of it and it loaded in and worked almost instantly, I can assure you I haven’t changed anything or removed or added any settings or anything else. I’m honestly perplexed right now unless the problem was something on ubisoft’s end and they patched it.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Well I would but the problem seems to be fixed  now for some unknown reason. I figured I’d just check for the hell of it and it loaded in and worked almost instantly, I can assure you I haven’t changed anything or removed or added any settings or anything else. I’m honestly perplexed right now unless the problem was something on ubisoft’s end and they patched it.
You're welcome fam, let us know anytime we can fix somethin for ya 😉

SportsKid500

The same thing is happening to me right now. I have come back to get my rewards for The Division 2 (I plan to buy bc I trust Ubi to get this game right) but I'm stuck loading at 10%. So, yeah idk what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements