• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Blockades

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentAviation

So just started the beta and it ended up losing connection with the server. Well when I loaded back in I noticed when your going up to the White House there was a fence that was there blocking my way to the White House. Then when It fails me it loads me past the fence. Now there is razor wire blocking me from getting into the White House. This is not a good start lol.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
So just started the beta and it ended up losing connection with the server. Well when I loaded back in I noticed when your going up to the White House there was a fence that was there blocking my way to the White House. Then when It fails me it loads me past the fence. Now there is razor wire blocking me from getting into the White House. This is not a good start lol.
This was a known bug, mainly for consoles, which "should" be fixed now the server has restarted. 

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Moved thread to the division 2 forum.

Shit man, I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. I would say delete your agent and start over but I don't think you can actually delete the agent.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Report it to the UBI support website and they should help you get it fixed.  Report it to their forums as well so they can put it down with the known bugs and stop it happening in future... hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements