Registering will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
RimBlock

Open Beta confirmed but no firm date yet.

So it appears that one of the devs let slip that the Open Beta is a thing.

Likely to be end of Feb / Beginning of March.

I would imagine a lot of it will be marketing like the closed Beta was.  Most issues found are likely to be patched out no sooner than the first post release patch.

One thing I found a bit irritation, talking of patches, was that on the PC you started the game which then told you there is a patch which you apply and then have to restart again.  With Steam the patching is in the background out of playing time so you are pretty much up to date and ready to go with the latest version when you start.  Hope UPlay get this sorted out...

• Like 2

You want some, come get some.

Registering will remove ads

@RimBlock yep looking forward to it. @g1nt3r gave me an invite to the Private Beta, only one evening for me. So another beta is welcomed, lol.

1-4 March Open Beta

• Like 1

Cool, only 15 days to wait.

Will be good to see how they have dialed in the difficulty after the Open Beta testing.

Looking forwards to tunnel exploring as highlighted by @quinch1199.

Let me know if you want to team up for some of it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RimBlock said:

Cool, only 15 days to wait.

Will be good to see how they have dialed in the difficulty after the Open Beta testing.

Looking forwards to tunnel exploring as highlighted by @quinch1199.

Let me know if you want to team up for some of it.

ALWAYS looking to team up!! Have to hope schedules line up as I don't think I'll be able to put as many hours in for the Open Beta, I'm wondering if it'll be basically the same build? They are likely to have corrected the net coding issues though by then at least. 

Sewer tunnels were cool, first time I went down empty, second time ....ABSOLUTELY NOT EMPTY, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, SCARY, KEEP AWAY NASTY MAN!! lol

I don't think any of my other co-ops on PC have early access this time around *cries* ... Keep eyes open for me as I've got annual leave from the 12th and WILL BE LOOKING FOR STEADY CO-OPS!!

Edited by quinch1199
  • Upvote 1

In 2010, a crack commando unit still evading prison for a crime they didn't commit promptly escaped from another maximum security stockade near the Manhattan underground to the Washingon D.C. swamp land. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Division 2 Team.

Ping me if you seem me on. I will also look out.  Also need someone who speaks a common language to test the mic out on :5_smiley:.

• Like 1

@RimBlock Deal! I'll try not to talk Khuzdul to you...

Edited by quinch1199
  • Like 1

In 2010, a crack commando unit still evading prison for a crime they didn't commit promptly escaped from another maximum security stockade near the Manhattan underground to the Washingon D.C. swamp land. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Division 2 Team.