Registering will remove ads
Captain Towers

[PC] [Mature] [MidCore] Night Stalkers

220px-160th_SOAR_emblem.svg.png

Welcome Agents to the Night Stalkers!

Who are We:
We are formed from a Core Group of People in North America who banded together in TD1 to progress thru available content and help each other on Achievements in preparation for TD2. We consider ourselves a Step above Casual but not Hardcore when we play.  We do encourage members to become students of the game.
Many of us are working professionals, have families, friends, and life outside of this game so they will not be playing 24/7.  However, we do encourage when they are in game to use your time toward pushing and helping each other move forward.

What we Want:
- We want to grow our community to have both Agents to do PvE and PvP styles of gameplay and believe a mixture of both only makes our stronger. 
- We want to grow our community to have a Progression Raiding Presence, again not Hardcore but a Step above Casual.  In my many years of Raiding, Casual Raiding only works for old content so you need to come prepared.  Being Prepared means our Raiders are expected to have a Mic, be on time, and be "Raid Ready" when we tackle that challenging content together.

Mission Statement:
- Our Main Goal is Progression with an Endgame Focus while having fun and tackling Content together with familiar friends.
- Our Secondary Goal is to Grow and Develop our Network with other progression minded Raiders and Clans

Requirements: 
- Discord its our main source of sharing communication
- Must have a Mic
- Must speak English
- Respect Clan Members
- Willing to work with and help others in the Clan
- Try to Include Clan Members first before resorting elsewhere
- Be Mature, No age requirement 
- Have Fun and Have a Weird Sense of Humor, You get out of the clan what you put in

If this sounds like a good fit for you or if you have questions feel free to make a comment below or send me a PM in Discord. I have the app on my smartphone and can get back to you the fastest that way.  You can Contact me via Discord at Doctorhoo#1345

our Discord Server: Here

• Like 1

Registering will remove ads

Due to the crazy amount of interest and growth.  I Removed the Direct Server Link at this time.  We have switched to an Informal Interview conversation prior to the Discord invite to ensure everyone has the same goals and an equal Win-Win for both sides.  

We tend to have more chemistry with Veteran Gamers that are Good Communicators.  We are also looking at WHEN people plan on playing. 

We are NA based and will be doing most of our joint activities on Weekdays in the Evenings 6pm-12 (EST-PST range) and anytime during Weekends. We'll have some people that will appear to be on 24/7 but I am encouraging them to take a shower every now and then when they are in a safehouse. 

If interested, PM me on Discord.  Thank you in advance!