• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC NOVICUS - New Clan for PvE gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Note, we had to change the clan name from the one initially proposed due to several in game restrictions. 

We're open now for members - message us and we will send an Invite. 

PC based Division 2 clan. 

I will be setting this up as soon as possible, open to anyone on my friends list on PC and The Division Forums members wishing to join. 

All members will benefit regardless of online time! The clan will be PvE focused but we will support those wishing to use our resources for PvP. No one is left out in the cold. 

The vision is to offer a place for those wishing to play PvE in a more roleplay method, engaging in combat tactically, playing in a measured and methodical way.

Novicus will be the perfect home for those wishing to explore the details of the open world, spend an evening just running Projects, gathering resources or taking out high level targets. 

If you bask in the details of the open world, are amazed at the details in the game environment or just wanting a less high pressure adventure in Washington D.C. then SRD is a great place for you. 

We are English speaking and, currently, use Discord for voice Comms. Working Mic essential. Friends will receive automatic invite to the Discord server once live for Division 2 on 12th March. 

*Discord to be reviewed based on the new in-games comms system being introduced*

If you're interested leave your Uplay details below in preparaton for joining the good fight (though Grey Rogues are accepted)!

Last edited by a moderator:

quinch1199

Discord server is now live, select invites will be issued when friends come online, or PM me for link. 

This is an open invite with no expiry date at this moment. Feel free to use the server for now, restrictions will be applied on applications when the game goes live

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
... No one is left out in the cold. 
Especially as it is not summer time and the snow has thawed  :14_relaxed: .

Yep, send me the details.  We will see how the timezones work out but I don't mind pumping in some exp as I run around and may get to team up with a few like minded tactical players.  Being able to communicate in English is a significant advantage for me considering the region I am located in.

Need someone to help calibrate my mic though as it may be a little high / low for play at the moment.

quinch1199

Especially as it is not summer time and the snow has thawed  :14_relaxed: .

Yep, send me the details.  We will see how the timezones work out but I don't mind pumping in some exp as I run around and may get to team up with a few like minded tactical players.  Being able to communicate in English is a significant advantage for me considering the region I am located in.

Need someone to help calibrate my mic though as it may be a little high / low for play at the moment.
Well, a free voice chat over Discord might help with your mic getting sorted. It could either be in-game settings or Windows audio settings. Must admit I have mine on with a +10db boost all the time as I don't use a headset mic. 

I'll PM you details and link. 

FYI I have a close friend launching the clan via Xbox as well, I imagine they will use the in-game comms system but the Discord is open to them also so may be setting up specific channels at a later date. 

Time Zone wise will depend if we get any other members from then, I'm only around during UK Evenings, BrokenVeteran (covering Xbox) has daytime/evenings covered for admin so we're just short admin for approx 9hrs during the 24hrs period at the moment. I'll be looking into that closer to the time and as members filter in. 

Clan XP I think automatically filters into the Clan pool to help unlock gear, upgrades and vanity items as long as you have Four players in a clan. That's the initial aim, which I think I will have 4+ members in the next 24hrs. 

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Well, a free voice chat over Discord might help with your mic getting sorted. It could either be in-game settings or Windows audio settings. Must admit I have mine on with a +10db boost all the time as I don't use a headset mic. 

I'll PM you details and link. 
Thanks got them and joined.

I have a Modmic which is good but the extra cable is a pain.  They have a wireless version so I may take a look at that now.  As it is so hot here I have the ceiling fan on all the time and when doing conf calls from home for work (cheap headset) I tend to get feedback concerning the fan noise so the modmic seemed the best choice.

Have finally got an avitar pic sorted as well 😄.

quinch1199

Still looking for players wishing to play the game more methodically, tactically and enjoy the PvE experience. 

Novicus is gathering members, all looking good and exciting now! 

quinch1199

Official forum post:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2011502-PC-NOVICUS-PvE-Focused-Clan-for-tactical-and-measured-gameplay?p=14022296#post14022296

quinch1199

Clan is fully active and we're moving on our weekly tasks!

Keep up the good work everyone. 

I'm not too proud to say we need more members still though. Get out there and recruit, recruit the right people for our vision and our experience. 

quinch1199

Unfortunately one of the prime requirements is a mic and active comms, which we're using Discord for. 

Is there any particular reason you can't use Discord?

quinch1199

NOVICUS are still recruiting. 

We have started planning weekly events to focus on some key PvE task that often Solo players struggle with. 

Starting from next week on 10th April, Novicus will be hosting Bounty and Key collection runs. 

Wednesday, 10th April will be the first push with an organised Bounty run. Join up in the dedicated channels on Discord and run through those bounties together!

Thursday, 11th April we will expand on our Key collection runs to include story mission re-runs to get to faction loot crates as well as running through missions at various difficulties. 

If you're interested in joining us, hop over to our Discord server and say Hi, apply in-game or drop me a line here. 

quinch1199

We're still recruiting and still accepting players!

Clan is progressing well now, we've built a good base of players and have started working in groups more often. Also this means we're attaining the Clan XP to gain cache's for everyone.

The clan thread on the offiical forums has had some traffic as well which is nice. 

I'm not so much of a hands-on leader in this as I'm not online as much as needed perhaps BUT its nice to see the development of a clan based on quality of players rather than us attempting to just get a mass volume of anyone to join and then players feeling lost. 

Keep up the good work and if you want to join we're open for business in-game. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements