Registering will remove ads
toxicdebt

Server maintenance

Are there any plans to not do these maintenance activities during Australia/NZ/Asia evenings? 

Will these outage patterns be similar to Division 1 (i.e every week on Thursdays?)  I understand there will always be one region who are most impacted but would be good to know for those affected.

• Upvote 1

Registering will remove ads

2hours it started ago, so about an hour to go.

So should be 10:30pm AEST. 

@TheDivisionGame: Agents, maintenance has started. We expect the servers to come back online at 12:30 PM CET / 7:30 AM EST / 4:30 AM PST. #TheDivision2

>> http://ubi.li/f4evj

56 minutes ago, toxicdebt said:

Are there any plans to not do these maintenance activities during Australia/NZ/Asia evenings? 

Will these outage patterns be similar to Division 1 (i.e every week on Thursdays?)  I understand there will always be one region who are most impacted but would be good to know for those affected.

Back early.

@TheDivisionGame: Maintenance has completed! Servers are back online and ready to go! #TheDivision2

In case you're curious, here are the patch notes for today's maintenance: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2012195-The-Division-2-Patch-Notes-14-3

On 3/14/2019 at 6:00 PM, toxicdebt said:

I would imagine not as it is always some regions core play time somewhere in the world.  The game is driven by the team in Europe hence the timezone difference hits you guys pretty badly and even for myself, who is closer to Europe, the timing is still irritating. 

• Thanks 1

You want some, come get some.