• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The Division 2 – Patch Notes 14/3 – Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
The Division 2 – Patch Notes 14/3 – Part 2

Agents, we’re releasing another patch today that will require to restart the Division 2 servers. The restart will happen at 10:30 PM CET / 05:30 PM ET / 08:30 AM ACT / 06:30 AM KST and the servers are expected to be down for around 20 minutes.

• Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group
  • Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement
  • Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source

Should you encounter any of the above-mentioned issues after the servers have restarted, please reply to this forum thread or tweet at us using the #AskTheDivision2

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
This patch might not be live. They have rescheduled the outage.

@TheDivisionGame: Agents, we encountered an issue with the planned patch and will re-schedule the maintenance. We will update you when we know more about the timings. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

https://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame/status/1106298843715567617

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
I had a download when logging in last night so I am guessing the patch went live.

Only thing I noticed is two weapon skins disappeared although, TBH, I am not sure how I got them so getting them may have been a bug.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I had a download when logging in last night so I am guessing the patch went live.

Only thing I noticed is two weapon skins disappeared although, TBH, I am not sure how I got them so getting them may have been a bug.
There are two patches. I think the part 2 has been delayed.

There was a bug with the vendors and weapon skins, in which if you sold a weapon with one on you loose the skin.  If you can buy back, then the skin is too. Customer service is meant to be resolving this for purchsed  skins (not sure about others, quote from SoTG).

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
An update on the 2nd patch. Still delayed. Plus they're looking at the "skill cooldown" issue.

---—---------
"We're restarting the servers but there won't be a patch (for now). Our team is still working on it though, thanks for your patience!

Also note: We are aware of other issues that were not mentioned in yesterday's patch notes (e.g. the skill cooldown situation) and actively work to fix them too. Keep up the reporting, feedback and comments. It helps us loads!"

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Incoming...

"Heads up, Agents! Maintenance incoming today at 11:00 AM CET / 06:00 AM ET / 03:00 AM PT, approximately 1.5 hours. 

We will let you know once the servers are back online. #TheDivision2"

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
The skill cooldown issue is a big problem. Hope they get it resolved soon.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Tested last night, skill reboot/cooldown issue appeared to have been resolved at least for my main character. 

Any more feedback Agents? 

One thing to note, there are several "forth walls" in the game i.e. invisible terrain walls preventing movement where movement should be allowed. I've found these on some escalators and on one staircase so far. 

if you find any please report them, Ubisoft needs a video and an accurate map location (screenshot for example from map view). I made it a mission last night to find some, found a couple, so help needed if you can. 

I call them "Forth Walls" as they break immersion. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements