• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live -*- Tactical Force - Recruting Members -*-

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxBadlandsx

Community Member
-*-Tactical Force - Recruiting Members-*-

Tactical Force is recruiting members for Division 2 on the Xbox One. We are a semi-serious adult clan, mostly based in North America, but all members are welcome! 

We don’t require much at TF - just to stay active and contribute towards the clan however you can. If you have a mic that is great but it’s not a requirement to join. We are PvE & PvP-based. 

Our main goal here at TF is to grow the clan and the players inside the clan. We enjoy playing in groups and helping each other out. If you enjoy playing cooperatively or solo but still want to be in an actively growing clan, then TF is the place for you. We welcome all kinds of play styles.

History - Tactical Force is a name that comes from many past games. I have been gaming on the Xbox system since the original with some of our clan members. Every game we play with guilds we coin the name Tactical Force. We have clans in other games with the same name that are currently active. Our goal is always the same. Grow the clan, grow the players inside of the clan. Have fun playing together and try to be the best we can be. I have lead the team for many years now. Although I do not lead every section of TF I am the original creator and whatsapp group admin/creator. 

I welcome anyone reading this to come and try out TF. We provide a fun environment with helpful players. With Division 2 allowing 50 members in a clan, all I would ask is to try not to be at the bottom. If you play semi-regularly that should be easy. If there’s anything at all I can help you with don’t be shy to ask me personally. If I’m not around through, we have a lot of other helpful members who can assist. 

We have whatsapp group which I can add you once you join the clan (optional). If interested leave your gamer tag below for me to add you to the clan or search “Tactical Force” on Divison 2 clans and find us! Clan is currently set to “Open”. Looking forward to meeting you agents!

- Badlands 

Tactical Force~

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinch 'o' Salt

Hi Badlands,

I'm after a clan, fair warning though, I'm located in ye olde England. Pretty Active though.

Would appreciated the add

Xbox Tag = Pinchosalt

Cheers.

xxBadlandsx

Community Member
Hey all, we were full clan for a couple days. I had to let some time pass before I could remove some players that weren’t active. We are open again currently with 7 open slots. I might be able to squeeze a couple more if need be. Just post or apply

Last edited by a moderator:

Joshs05

Hey, I need some people to game with.... bad. I am part of a clan, but they are Rarely on, I have literally only gamed with them once. Getting Hunter masks is difficult to do alone, lol. Mugen Uchiha 

xxBadlandsx

Community Member
Update & Bump

We have been full for the last 2 weeks but today I made 8 space by kicking inactive players. The guild is very active and growing in ranks fast. We are making clan parties often. I welcome anyone reading this to come give us a shot while we have spots still open. The clan is currently level 27 and rank 632 at the time of this post! Hope to see some of you join!

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Update & Bump

We have been full for the last 2 weeks but today I made 8 space by kicking inactive players. The guild is very active and growing in ranks fast. We are making clan parties often. I welcome anyone reading this to come give us a shot while we have spots still open. The clan is currently level 27 and rank 632 at the time of this post! Hope to see some of you join!
Hey fellas, check out our new clan feature!

xxBadlandsx

Community Member
Update & Bump - We were full again for abit but more time has passed and I have now made more space for active players. I strongly suggest just searching up the guild and joining instead of waiting for me to get your gamer tag on here. To be honest I spend little time on here and more time on the game lol. 

We have a good crew now of active dark zone players and pve or pvp players. Still need improvements with consistent activity but we are getting there! Come grab you spot while you can!!

xxBadlandsx

Community Member
Bump. We currently have 5 open spaces for whoever wants to join. First come first serve. We have increased our ranks to the top 350 clans and climbing daily! Join up !

xxBadlandsx

Community Member
@TheStoneMX just search Tactical Force using the clan search option and request to join. If clan is full let me know and I can probably remove an inactive player to make space for you 

xxBadlandsx

Community Member
@TheStoneMX yes of course I will. Could you give me a couple hours until I’m home and online and I will add you to the guild. You can add my gamer tag xxBadlandsx if you would like, see u soon

TheStoneMX

@xxBadlandsx  hey thanks man, I been playing the division since it came out a couple of years ago, but I was playing with a play station, I just switched to Xbox, and can find something, like add your game tag, I am looking into.

But my name tag is TheStoneMX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements