Registering will remove ads

I think they should take away this new exotic rule cause it feels like Destiny which to me feel bad don’t get me wrong the game is awesome I just wish they kept the same exotic system they had in the first and added to the second 

• Like 1

Registering will remove ads
19 minutes ago, Tre520 said:

I think they should take away this new exotic rule cause it feels like Destiny which to me feel bad don’t get me wrong the game is awesome I just wish they kept the same exotic system they had in the first and added to the second 

This is the thing of one exotic per weapon and gear?

Sounds harsh.

TD1 had the exo build. Though exo being OPed was changed through rebalancing of gear sets. So, I happy with how it was 

Though, it might have given the devs a headache or caused them to nerf the ideas they had. If they only have two exotics too worry they woyld have a freer hand with the talents. I don't know.

25 minutes ago, Oh. daesu said:

This is the thing of one exotic per weapon and gear?

Sounds harsh.

TD1 had the exo build. Though exo being OPed was changed through rebalancing of gear sets. So, I happy with how it was 

Though, it might have given the devs a headache or caused them to nerf the ideas they had. If they only have two exotics too worry they woyld have a freer hand with the talents. I don't know.

I wasn't aware of this, any link to a dev blog or post stating this?

Another thought, limiting this factor might be linked to the normalisation calculations for the DZ and other PvP modes. It may just be too much for the game engine to easily balance out if a character has multiple such builds.

In 2010, a crack commando unit still evading prison for a crime they didn't commit promptly escaped from another maximum security stockade near the Manhattan underground to the Washingon D.C. swamp land. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Division 2 Team.

15 hours ago, quinch1199 said:

Another thought, limiting this factor might be linked to the normalisation calculations for the DZ and other PvP modes. It may just be too much for the game engine to easily balance out if a character has multiple such builds.

Speculation.

I vaguely remember hearing this way back in the day. Supposedly, ubisoft recently put out a infograph that seemed to support this rule.

I haven't see this image and kind of thought that by now they'd be players rocking with a few exotics to demonstrate one way or the other. If i can find this infograph that spooked some players I'll post it.  

On 3/22/2019 at 9:38 PM, quinch1199 said:

Edit: you can see the rule over on the right

Tom_Clancys_The_Division_22019-3-29-11-21-51.jpg

• Thanks 1