Registering will remove ads
RimBlock

Exotic Weapons.

So that's the Gear Score level . That's probably why I haven't found any exotic parts yet.  But I'll keep looking  for keys & faction boxes and see what happens.

Registering will remove ads

Seems the world tier you're in may have something to do with it, not sure if it affects the drop rate from the boxes, but I was helping a friend progress through the tiers, and in WT 2 or 3 (forget which) the boxes weren't even appearing.  Haven't been farming that hard, but have looted at least a dozen boxes (most of them were the 2 in Grand Washington Hotel) and still haven't gotten any parts, so RNG is a big factor.  I doubt there are any differences with drop rates on different systems.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RimBlock said:

Ok, it is under the crafting section and they have diamonds on them.  Chatterbox ones get used when crafting but these are for the Exotic pistol I have not go everything for yet.

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-4-1-18-57-20 (Medium).jpg

Thanks for that. I suspect I dont have any. But now I know where to look. 😝

• Like 1

I would like to ask a question on the Chatterbox? What are the stats on the Chatterbox? Could show me please?.....Thank you.🙂

Screenshot on the first page of this thread has them.

11.5k Dmg, 700 RPM, 60 mag.  Rpm and mag can change due to the guns talents.  Not sure if the DMG is random or fixed.

My post in the Pre-WT5 build thread has the talents listed as well (first three under weapon talents).

You want some, come get some.

Not really exceptional stats but do the Talents make up for it I wonder?

I'm still waiting for a Lullaby to drop so I can recraft my damn shotgun I apparently paid an extra 30Euros for!! (seeing as Ubisoft backtracked on the early access to the DLC)

Apart from making an effort to collect the exotic's materials I'm still trying to figure out the use of the named gearset materials. I've got LOADS as you get them from deconstructing named gearset items. Yet I'm just not getting blueprints dropping for me 😞

In 2010, a crack commando unit still evading prison for a crime they didn't commit promptly escaped from another maximum security stockade near the Manhattan underground to the Washingon D.C. swamp land. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Division 2 Team.

IDEA!! 

Right...a few of you are in my clan AND on my Discord. Who's interested in an organised WT-4 blueprint parts run before the DLC hits so we're ready to craft them on the new Gear Score?

We can group up Wednesday, everyone brings info on locations of faction keys AND faction loot boxes (Missions & Open World) and we just join someone's instance and blitz the whole lot. Who's got the most cleared WT4 instance I wonder? Mine's pretty much untouched as i'm just not getting much game time the past week so I haven't cleared the strongholds etc yet and just running about stamping out fires by retaking control points all over! lol

Message me if interested!

In 2010, a crack commando unit still evading prison for a crime they didn't commit promptly escaped from another maximum security stockade near the Manhattan underground to the Washingon D.C. swamp land. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Division 2 Team.

Talents make up for it.  Holstered is kill someone and reload in 5s (IIRC) and you get a 20% RPM boost to the weapon you are using for 10s.  Makes the slow firing ACR much better.  Also every hit adds 1% fire rate up to 60%.  Reload resets. Kills refill 20% ammo and buffs.   The buff enables every shot to buff mag capacity by 1 up to 60 max (extra) and killing the enemy consumes the buff and applies it to the current mag.

So every hit adds 1% fire rate and mag capacity up to limits.  Killing applies +20% mag capacity + buff mag capacity from what I can read.

I have been grinding away for the rifle at Jefferson but no luck yet.  The Lullaby is also a random drop from Outcasts from what I read.  Pontiac event center seems to be the quickest run to try and get that (2 bosses).

I have the bottom level Lullaby and rife as well, plus blueprints for them from the vendor but I suspect these are just to upgrade and apply the special skin.  Still need to get the actual weapon to have it past lvl 1.

You Wednesday session will be in the middle of my night so unlikely to be able to join.  Your morning sometime maybe doable.  My WT-4 is fully completed.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RimBlock said:

Screenshot on the first page of this thread has them.

11.5k Dmg, 700 RPM, 60 mag.  Rpm and mag can change due to the guns talents.  Not sure if the DMG is random or fixed.

My post in the Pre-WT5 build thread has the talents listed as well (first three under weapon talents).

Thank you for giving me the stats on that weapon.

• Upvote 1

Lullaby.

Sweet Dreams is a Boss drop at Potomac .  I was lucky and got it first run.  It is also the daily challenging mission but not sure if that helped.

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-4-3-22-12-48 (Medium).jpg

On 4/2/2019 at 5:38 PM, quinch1199 said:

I'm still waiting for a Lullaby to drop so I can recraft my damn shotgun I apparently paid an extra 30Euros for!! (seeing as Ubisoft backtracked on the early access to the DLC)

Apart from making an effort to collect the exotic's materials I'm still trying to figure out the use of the named gearset materials. I've got LOADS as you get them from deconstructing named gearset items. Yet I'm just not getting blueprints dropping for me 😞

Be careful applying Lullaby to Sweet Dreams (the boss drop).  I lost 13K damage doing so.  Went from 115k to 102k damage.

The branded gear mats are for crafting the branded gear pieces.  You need 3 for 1 item from what I have seen.  I have 3 blueprints for branded gear pieces.  Still lots more to get.

Posted (edited)

So not sure if the guides are misleading or its not working right, but i seem to have gotten parts from boss drops. Never got anything from the boxes and i have 4 pistol parts and 2 smg parts in my inventory. So maybe smg parts drop from hyena bosses then u get the blueprint from a box for the exotic. Would make farming a hell of a lot easier. Farm the specific missions on challenging for the best chances and then loot one box for the blueprint. Not sure if this is how its supposed to work tho, just how i seem to be getting them. Noticed it after I had 2 exotics drop from a boss this morning and it was 2 pistol parts.

Edited by KRooKeD KRoW

I myself haven't found anything in faction boxes yet. But I did get a exotic part from one of the bosses that was dropped.

Posted (edited)

So I guess that is it then, you get the parts from bosses (I'm just guessing that since Chatterbox Blueprint comes from Hyena boxes, the parts for it would drop from Hyena bosses), then after getting all the parts (3 parts for the Chatterbox from what I've read), that's when the blueprint should drop for you from the boxes.  That much was clear from the guides, you won't see the blueprint in the boxes until you have all the components already.  Guess I'm more or less ignoring those boxes until I get the last part.  

Several other exotics are just drops tho.  That's how I got the one that's just like the preorder bonus (Merciless or Ruthless, I forget which is which) from a boss, as well as Sweet Dreams, an exotic SPAS-12 shotgun.  Not certain if they drop only from specific faction bosses, or something else, or if it's just part of the giant loot pool as the high-end gear.  Also not sure how many there are that are just drops.

Edited by KRooKeD KRoW

Chatterbox parts and blueprints come from Hyena boxes but those boxes are specific.  The order does not matter though as when running with another clan member he opened the cache in the banks vault which gave me the blueprint as I had the 3 parts already and he got a part of the chatterbox.  Taking him around the three other part locations (see map I previously posted) two produced nothing but the third gave another part.  He now has to wait another 24 hours to try the other two locations again.  Drops are random.

For the Sweet Dreams SG (which can be reskinned to the Lullaby) it is a boss drop from Outcast bosses.  Most have found the best success at Potomac.

For the rifle it is a boss drop for Hyenas.  Most have had the best luck at Jefferson (apart from me it seems).

The pistol parts are boss drops and I have 3 currently but I have not looked in to getting the rest as Chatterbox seems to be the best currently anyway.  Have seen a few others grinding Jefferson with one as well.

I have not heard of any other ways of getting these items but that does not mean there aren't any.  The RNG can make some things seem very unlikely when you have been trying for some time and still nothing.  Just means a bad run of luck.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RimBlock said:

The branded gear mats are for crafting the branded gear pieces.  You need 3 for 1 item from what I have seen.  I have 3 blueprints for branded gear pieces. 

Seems I have a handful of 3 parts, yet no blueprints to make them with still!

I want to push for Division 3 to have the ability to share materials and share crafted items, at least between clan members, (like WoW) as this is a case where YOU have the blueprints but not the materials, I have plenty of the materials but still no blueprints! lol

9 hours ago, RimBlock said:

Chatterbox parts and blueprints come from Hyena boxes but those boxes are specific.  The order does not matter though as when running with another clan member he opened the cache in the banks vault which gave me the blueprint as I had the 3 parts already and he got a part of the chatterbox.  Taking him around the three other part locations (see map I previously posted) two produced nothing but the third gave another part.  He now has to wait another 24 hours to try the other two locations again.  Drops are random.

For the Sweet Dreams SG (which can be reskinned to the Lullaby) it is a boss drop from Outcast bosses.  Most have found the best success at Potomac.

For the rifle it is a boss drop for Hyenas.  Most have had the best luck at Jefferson (apart from me it seems).

The pistol parts are boss drops and I have 3 currently but I have not looked in to getting the rest as Chatterbox seems to be the best currently anyway.  Have seen a few others grinding Jefferson with one as well.

I have not heard of any other ways of getting these items but that does not mean there aren't any.  The RNG can make some things seem very unlikely when you have been trying for some time and still nothing.  Just means a bad run of luck.

The strange thing about this in The Division 2. I wasn't able to find any blueprints or exotic parts from any of the faction boxes. The only way I got anything exotics was from a boss drop. Go figure??

Saw a vid with someone stating the Chatterbox parts were available from any Hyena caches in the top right areas.  I got mine form the places on the map I posted.  Two of the caches I had to open two times but apart from that they all dropped.  This is on WT-4 though.

I ran through the same boxes with another clan member and he got one more piece.  4 boxes gave him nothing for the Exotic.  He tried some other boxes in the same area and again, nothing.

Pistol parts are the only ones I know come from bosses and the rifle and shotgun are both boss drops.  If you got Chatterbox parts from boss drops then that would be strange. 

I am still farming for the rifle and then will look for the pistol last piece.  Will probably be overtaken by Tidal Basin etc with the update today though.

17 hours ago, RimBlock said:

Saw a vid with someone stating the Chatterbox parts were available from any Hyena caches in the top right areas.  I got mine form the places on the map I posted.  Two of the caches I had to open two times but apart from that they all dropped.  This is on WT-4 though.

I ran through the same boxes with another clan member and he got one more piece.  4 boxes gave him nothing for the Exotic.  He tried some other boxes in the same area and again, nothing.

Pistol parts are the only ones I know come from bosses and the rifle and shotgun are both boss drops.  If you got Chatterbox parts from boss drops then that would be strange. 

I am still farming for the rifle and then will look for the pistol last piece.  Will probably be overtaken by Tidal Basin etc with the update today though.

Boss drops are the only place I can think of where I would have gotten SMG parts.  Like I stated before, only opened about a dozen Hyena Caches, and not one of them gave me the parts, and yet I have 2 of the SMG parts in my inventory.  Maybe it's intended to only be from the boxes, but cuz of some bug, it's dropping all over instead.  Also been only opening the caches on WT-4 after I wasted one by mistake on a friend at WT-1 (tho will be WT-5 from now on).  He kept asking for me to open more, and I had to keep telling him it's a waste of a key since any gear from it would be replaced a few minutes later.

Was also reading somewhere that you need the D50 to drop in order to get the pistol parts, don't think I've seen the D50, yet I have 4 parts for it.  Maybe it was that you needed it to get the blueprint to drop, not sure. 

Tried out the exotic rifle and shotgun after they dropped for me, and while they are pretty good, I've found some of the regular high-end drops I had were better, for me at least.  Shotgun one has the melee talents, and I almost never melee.  So my regular SPAS-12 is much more useful for me, not to mention it does quite a bit more damage, even though they are both 450.  Still working on getting the SMG and Pistol exotics, and now the other new ones, of course, so have no opinion on them yet (though I'm not to keen on the paint job on the SMG)

• Upvote 1

Maybe if I work on my weapons & gear score and make it higher. I might be able to start finding blueprints & exotic parts inside some these faction boxes I find. Some of the old faction boxes have been removed & replace with Black Tusks boxes instead. But first I'll have to go back down into the sewers and start looking for more keys again.

• Upvote 1

Was also reading earlier that with the latest update, the bounties bosses supposedly have 100% chance to drop their factions keys now. Not sure if this is all bounties tho, or just the harder ones.

Since the 12th of march  when I started to play. I haven't once found any blueprints or  whole exotic weapons . I only got one exotic part from one boss drop. I have looked through almost every faction box I could find & still nothing. I hope sooner or later I'll find some kind of exotic weapon or blueprint hidden somewhere in this game. I hope !!

10 hours ago, KRooKeD KRoW said:

Was also reading earlier that with the latest update, the bounties bosses supposedly have 100% chance to drop their factions keys now. Not sure if this is all bounties tho, or just the harder ones.

That is good noews.

I got 2x D50s drop in the same day.  Saved one for the exotic upgrade but still need the 4th BP part.  Will look for it later.  

Now I want to find out how to upgrade my Chatterbox to WT-5.  No clue on the 'exotic part' and how to get it though.

Since I started to play The Division 2. Not once I haven't gotten one exotic weapon.Plus the weapon & gear score hasn't helped either. Plus I'm not they only one complaining about loot drops. I was reading this on GameRant.com: https://gamerant.com/division-2-world-tier-5-gear-score/ . Many player are complaining on the weapons & gear score loot drops. It seems the higher you go on weapons & gear score. The less likely you'll  get high score  high end loot. As soon as you a score of 500 or more.You'll start getting more & more low score loot. Has this happen to you yet or not.Because it's starting to happen to me as well.