Registering will remove ads
RimBlock

Exotic Weapons.

Recommended Posts

Cool, now you are moving forwards.  Only Tidal Basin to go.  That one is also not that bad but note that the boss had immunity to bullets for quite a while.  There is a white glow around her when you cannot hurt her.  I pumped mag after mag in to her and finally completed to discover she was immune most of the time so those bullets were wasted.

The other tip I would give with that Stronghold is that the missile launchers have two places you have to shoot.  One at the front and one at the back.  My first play through on it I could not find the one at the front (didn't know what to look for) and the timer ran out.

  • Upvote 1

You want some, come get some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Registering will remove ads
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, RimBlock said:

Cool, now you are moving forwards.  Only Tidal Basin to go.  That one is also not that bad but note that the boss had immunity to bullets for quite a while.  There is a white glow around her when you cannot hurt her.  I pumped mag after mag in to her and finally completed to discover she was immune most of the time so those bullets were wasted.

The other tip I would give with that Stronghold is that the missile launchers have two places you have to shoot.  One at the front and one at the back.  My first play through on it I could not find the one at the front (didn't know what to look for) and the timer ran out.

Before I can go to the Tidal Basin. I have to increase my weapons & gear score first. It won't unlock on till them. Well since I got my weapons & gear score up the Tidal Basin is now unlock. If bullets won't work try to use the seeker mine along with my turrent. I use the seeker mine skill that breaks up into 3 or more mines. You could along with your skills & missile launcher to kill this type of boss.Then I usually fall back and into cover & attack from there. I usually use these two skills to break down the Bosses health bar. When the health bar is almost gone. That's when I finish off the boss. It seems to work almost each & every time I play.

Edited by Malcolm Kocinski
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate to say this I think Ubisoft rigged The Division 2. So only certain players  favored in game can find & get exotic weapons in game.I been trying every day I'm on to search & find a exotic parts,blueprints,or whole weapons. I've gone through dozens of factions boxes , drops,& kill all named bosses and I still haven't found one stinking exotic !! That's why I think the game is rigged !! Sorry to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Malcolm Kocinski said:

I hate to say this I think Ubisoft rigged The Division 2. So only certain players  favored in game can find & get exotic weapons in game.I been trying every day I'm on to search & find a exotic parts,blueprints,or whole weapons. I've gone through dozens of factions boxes , drops,& kill all named bosses and I still haven't found one stinking exotic !! That's why I think the game is rigged !! Sorry to say.

In TD1, originally you had to do certain activities to get certain exotics and gear sets. The DZ was a sore point for many who felt they were forced into the DZ with the griefers. So then they switch to a drop pool, which was good though eventually the pool gets ever bigger and the chance of getting that one item every smaller. Those trying to tick off the Shield for the exotics would have felt that pain. Though, Global Events made it easier to get the gear sets.

So, what have they done with TD2? How does it work? You have to do particular faction missions in a particular order and have rngus on side? Is this for both exotics and gear sets a like?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think they have rigged it but I would not be surprised if they are 'fine tuning' drop rates in the background without letting people know.

This could account for the fairly easy finds when the game first came out and now it seeming to be more difficult.  They did this all the time on TD1 so no reason to expect them to change for TD2.

For this reason I also just build for a decent build rather than grind my life away for the very best as a month later they may re-balance and suddenly that set I have spent hours grinding for becomes pretty crappy.


You want some, come get some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RimBlock said:

I don't think they have rigged it but I would not be surprised if they are 'fine tuning' drop rates in the background without letting people know.

This could account for the fairly easy finds when the game first came out and now it seeming to be more difficult.  They did this all the time on TD1 so no reason to expect them to change for TD2.

For this reason I also just build for a decent build rather than grind my life away for the very best as a month later they may re-balance and suddenly that set I have spent hours grinding for becomes pretty crappy.

Since I finish the Tidal Basin with help from my teammates. Which I thank for helping me & good job guys.👍👍  I'm now at world tier 5. Now my weapons & gear score is going up. I'm starting to find exotic parts in the game. It sure took long enough to find  these parts. I hope I'll find enough parts to put a full exotic weapon together.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I reach a weapons & gear score of 500. I should start finding blueprints,parts,& whole exotic weapons. I hope !! Now to find keys again in the sewers  and start looking again for faction boxes and try to find blueprints,parts,& maybe a whole exotic weapon or weapons. Faction boxes are no longer easy to find. Because a lot of them have been removed in some areas or replace with Black Tusks faction boxes. Wish me luck.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The boxes should be the same as usual but do change if that mission is in Invaded status.  After you have cleared the invasion then the boxes return to the original faction boxes.

 

  • Like 1

You want some, come get some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RimBlock said:

The boxes should be the same as usual but do change if that mission is in Invaded status.  After you have cleared the invasion then the boxes return to the original faction boxes.

 

Oh the faction boxes will still have the same faction icons (symbols) on them. But since the Black Tusks took over. Some of the boxes have been removed in some areas .....but not all have been removed. There are some faction boxes still in the same place as before. After the Black Tusks invaded a lot of the boxes have been moved. Because when I went back where I did a new Black Tusks main mission  3 of the boxes were gone at Hotel and the one on roof there was only one box there. That one is now at a different area & has a Black Tusk symbol on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep but when you beat the mission with Black Tusk it will return to the Hyena version (or what ever faction that mission is usually for) until the weekly invasion rolls around again and it will change back to Black Tusk until you beat it again.

The boxes change depending on if it is Black Tusk or other faction version of the mission.


You want some, come get some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RimBlock said:

Yep but when you beat the mission with Black Tusk it will return to the Hyena version (or what ever faction that mission is usually for) until the weekly invasion rolls around again and it will change back to Black Tusk until you beat it again.

The boxes change depending on if it is Black Tusk or other faction version of the mission.

Thanks for telling me that. So the faction boxes that were moved or removed from the area Main Missions I played against the Black Tusks will be return to the same area as before after the defeat of the Black Tusks invasion. Okay I'll see.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll tell you one thing. I do have a lot of keys to these faction boxes. I have about 20 True sons keys,12 Outcasts keys,2 Hyena keys, & about a half dozen  Black Tusks keys. My biggest problem is trying find True sons boxes. I found only 3 so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I been wondering if there are any exotics weapons in the game. So far I only seen PC players manage get full exotic weapons & console players very few of us never seem to get one. And I'm one of them. Sorry to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 10:18 PM, Malcolm Kocinski said:

I hate to say this I think Ubisoft rigged The Division 2. So only certain players  favored in game can find & get exotic weapons in game.I been trying every day I'm on to search & find a exotic parts,blueprints,or whole weapons. I've gone through dozens of factions boxes , drops,& kill all named bosses and I still haven't found one stinking exotic !! That's why I think the game is rigged !! Sorry to say.

I don't know if this true or not. But Exotic rate for PC players finding blueprints,parts,& whole weapons is 50% percent.When It comes to Console players the rate of finding blueprints,parts,& whole weapons is 10 to 20% percent. Because I ask some console players that if the they have found any exotic blueprints,parts,& whole weapons 4 out of 5 said no they haven't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.