• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Who actually enjoys this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who out there enjoys this game. I'm being dead serious who just who. Who enjoys running around shooting sponges with hundreds to thousands of bullets just for one kill all the while getting absolutely shredded with lead from enemies with 100% accuracy 1 second after popping out of cover to engage them. Using stupid gadgets that hardly help you with anything or have unrealistic restrictions that would encourage use and enjoyment or actually give you the player an actual edge against the aimbot juggernaut enemies. who, who of you out there are entertained and asked for this copy n' paste of sponge massacre 2. 

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Me. Very much so. Oh yeah , without a doubt.

Long waited for this., though honestly when they announced there would be a Division 2, I thought they'd screw it up.

There have been a few good games out there that the next release is a balls up.

Having said that, I haven't reached end game. But they seemed to gave kept to what they learnt from TD1.4.

The enemies are a bit spongey. Though more difficulty comes from a smart AI, which is good. But not from my experience it isn't excessive and still trying to figure weapon mods which is probably affecting my hits.

Last edited by a moderator:

g1nt3r

Death Otter
haha, I like this guy. This is every current triple A game right now, best thing to do is find the game that makes it most enjoyable.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
It really is not that difficult if you learn the game and know your limits.

• Doing challenging missions solo run and gun then your gonna die real quick.
  • Doing difficult missions when you do not have a reasonable build will get you slapped down hard.
  • Not knowing when to use or how to improve your skills will result in them being ineffective.
The people with the most enjoyment of the game are those who take the time to learn how to play it or those who realise that some help and guidance would help and so come to places like this where people are usually happy to share their suggestions.

If you have particular issues then how about creating a thread about them and see if any responses can help 👍.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
I could easily argue with and debunk virtually ALL this guys arguments against this game but remember...

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS. lol

I'm picturing Ubisoft executives laying on beds covered with $$ bills from his purchase and rolling around laughing manically. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements