Registering will remove ads

Also more reveals.

1554431506.jpg

• Like 1

Registering will remove ads

I am tempted to try Hard Wired as I do sometimes like running skill builds and with them correcting the skill mod requirements doing so maybe more viable going forwards.

You want some, come get some.

Ongoing Directive isn't too appealing for me, but True Patriot looks like it might be at least decent with my LMG/SMG build, and ya, Hard Wired looks good for running skill builds, like medic, so I'll definitely be gathering both those sets to have a couple options for when the raid comes out.

I looked at a couple of videos on Hard Wired - OMG!  What an awful grind.  This grind is way harder than anything in TD1.  And, I am not that interested in Hard Wired anyway.  For me - the reward is not worth the effort - at least for now.  I have not looked at the others.  But I am not sure I will grind 30+ hours for anything - well. 

That  is not true, I did grind over 150 hours to get shields in TD1.  But I am not seeing virtually any reward...

Maybe this will be resolved with TD2 equivalent of Global Events - but I until there is nothing else to do, I am not grinding 30+ hours solo to get one stinking gear set. 

And if I have to group to get end game stuff - I am not sure I will stick with TD2, though I love the game.  I am solo for 75% of my gaming.  All content needs to be solo-able as was TD1.

[frustrated]  Why has Massive not learned?  These are the same complaints brought up and fixed before TD1 drop 1.4 (I think was along time ago) which was before gear sets.

But hey - its week 4 for TD2.  I still love this game.

...gene